Chapter 12

⚠️mentions of shooting⚠️

You arrived at the restaurant. Everything was in place. Once Ash gave the word, the plan was in full swing. You hid with Ash and came out when he said. He wanted all of the attention on the truck. So he didn't see the two of you on top of it. You both start shooting. Ash landed a hit on Golzine before getting shot in the shoulder himself. You landed a couple on some of the guards. Also getting shot in the shoulder.

The plan went on and you eventually dived into the river to hide. All of you had made it out alive, with a few scrapes. Eiji was still out cold after jumping. He eventually came to. You stood there and could see Ash was getting a bit impatient. So, you chose to follow him if he decided to walk off.

"Where are you two going?" Max said.

"Up there." Ash said.

"To see who survived. I wanna get rid of all of Golzine's men. That bastard included!" You added.

You began to walk off before Max had hit both you and Ash, knocking you both out cold. Ibe commented on how harsh Max was being. But he said he did it to protect us. He carried the two of you back to his hideout. Neither of you had woken up yet.

"Huh? Where am I?" You started panicking as you awoke on the floor.

"My hideout." Max said.

"Oh. Well I'm going outside for some air. It's stuffy in here." You said standing up.

"Wait but your wound hasn't been treated yet." Eiji said, trying to stop you.

"So? I was fine last time." You said as you walked out of the door.

At this point, Ash had walked into the main room where you were. He'd woken up before you. He looked a little confused. He looked down to see where you were sat and saw you weren't there. He then saw the trail of blood leading out of the room.

"Where'd Y/N go?" Ash questioned.

"They went outside for some air." Max said.

"Was her wound dressed?" Ash asked.

"No. She went before me or Max could." Eiji said causing Ash to sigh.

"She's just as stubborn as you, Ash." Shorter said, emerging from the hallway.

Ash then left the room and went to go and find you. Yet again, you refused to let someone look after you. None of them could figure you out. Although you told Ash you didn't like feeling vulnerable, he thought that something else may be the cause for you to not seek help. Even if you're injured.

"There you are. What is with you and avoiding people?" He asked.

"Like I told Eiji. I'm fine." You respond.

"You're clearly not. You've been shot. Again. You know bullet wounds can cause fevers." He says, slightly worried.

"Yeah I know. But honestly I'm..." You say before collapsing.

"You should've had it seen too sooner." Ash said before picking you up.