Chapter 3

⚠️mentions of weapons and swearing⚠️

Once he felt pleased, he dragged you back to the other warehouse-like room where Skip and Eiji where. You were in agony. Covered in bruises. Yet you kept a brave face, ignorant to your messed up clothes. "Ow. I've probably broken at least 2 ribs. That hurts. Not forgetting the bruises on my back. They're probably gonna leave a mark too. Shit!" You said to yourself.

He threw you in, and you landed hard on the floor. The man then closed the door and left you there with the 2 boys. As soon as they saw you, they ran over to you. Your body still shaking from the whole ordeal. "I can't tell them the truth. Cos then what would they think of me? Oh what do I do?!" You thought to yourself.

As if by luck, the blonde boy from earlier - who you now know as Ash - came to the door of the warehouse-like room. You looked up at him, your body still shaking. He went to you first as he saw your shaking body.

"You ok?" He asked, with an expression of worry and seriousness.

"I'm fine. Now let me tell you my plan on how to get out of this fucking mess." You said, almost shouting because of the shocked state you were currently in.

"Ok. Let's hear it." He said, sitting you up.

"Ow that hurts. Anyways. Apart from the driver of the car we were taken hostage in, no one here knows I have 2 concealed weapons." You paused. "I have a hidden gun and knife. I may have threatened the driver to keep quiet. But nobody knows. It could help aid our escape." You finished.

"Ok that sounds good. How'd you come up with that in this kind of situation? I didn't paint you as someone who could be..." He paused.

"Could be what? Violent?" You say in response.

He let out a sigh. "I guess you could say that. Wait, why are you the only one tied up?" He enquired.

"Don't worry about that. Now let's get out of here." You said, trying to stand up and ignoring your shocked state.

"Don't try and move. It's obvious your injured." He said.

But before you could put your plan into action, the door opened again. The man went straight for Ash. He took him out of the room. When he was brought back, he was in the same state as you. You then immediately knew that this person had been through hell. Just like you.

(A/N: sorry this chapter is short. I write most of this story in one go on my laptop. So I'm trying to make chapter splits as I go along. ItadoriYujiandSukuna 🌸💖)