Chapter 1

⚠️mentions of guns⚠️

Life seemed to hate you. It always showed you it's darker side. Forcing you to live through hell. With no one left to support you. No one left to tell you everything is gonna be ok. You tried hard to keep a smile on your face. Sometimes the smile was genuine. Others, it was fake. Today was one of those days.

You decided to get out of bed, still feeling sleepy. You went to the bathroom and showered. After a while, you came out and got changed. You weren't quite sure what you were going to do today. You finished getting ready and tucked your gun in the back of your jeans, hiding it with a flannel shirt wrapped round your waist.

You skipped breakfast and grabbed your keys and phone from the counter. You left your apartment and began walking. You didn't know where to, so you just walked. And walked. You eventually found yourself outside a set of stairs. You were curious as to where it led. Subconsciously, you started to walk down the stairs.

You saw a door and pushed it open. To your surprise, you saw a room full of men. 2 that caught your eye cos they stood out. Everybody stared at you. You apologised and was about to take your leave when someone stopped you. You looked at them, taking in their amazing looks.

"I don't think I've seen you around before. Stay. Have a drink." He said looking down at you.

You didn't respond and headed straight for the bar. He went back to 1 of the people you saw that stood out. You then took a seat at the bar and saw the other guy that stood out and a little boy. You just sat there. Not saying anything when the little boy piped up.

"Hi. I'm Skip. And you are?" He said looking at the two of you.

"I'm Eiji." The guy said.

"I'm Y/N." You responded.

After a while of sitting there, Eiji got up and went over to the other guy that stood out. He then turned to the blonde that asked you to stay. What he said shocked everyone in the room.

"Can I hold your gun?" Eiji said.

Everyone looked at him with a shocked look plastered across their faces. The blonde kindly handed it over and let him hold it. You let out a sigh of relief. He gave the gun back and headed back to the bar to you and Skip.

"Boss seems to like you. He never lets anyone hold his gun." Skip said.

You had a shocked look on your face as Skip said this. You continued to look at Skip and Eiji when a bunch of people burst through the door, starting a fight. You jumped over the bar and stayed there with Eiji and Skip. The fight continued around you. You chose to stay hidden, you wanted to fight but didn't know who was around.

At that moment, the police burst through the door. The other guy went to stand up and shouted a guy's name but hit his head on the table. Eiji stood up from behind the bar and shouted the same thing.

"Charlie!" Eiji shouted.

"Charlie's here now so we have to stay hidden." Skip said to the both of you.

You turned your head away and Eiji let out a sigh. He was relieved it would be over soon. But, to our surprise, a guy had emerged, holding a knife to Eiji. Eiji started to panic and Skip smashed a bottle on his head and kicked him. He dragged Eiji by the hand and started to run behind the bar.

"Hey slow down. I don't think it's a good idea to run. You've no clue who could be waiting outside." You shouted.

They continued running and you looked over at the blonde who was still fighting with the men. He looked over to see the three of you running. That's when he realised who they were after. He tried to shout out that it was a trap and tried to run towards you but was held back by some of the men. You chased after Eiji and Skip, you didn't know why, but you could tell someone needed to help them if things went sideways.

You finally catch up to Skip and Eiji and see Skip about to open a hatch. You try to stop him to tell him your plan that you hadn't really thought of. But it was too late. He had already opened the hatch. You looked up and saw 3 men waiting for you. They were surprised to see a girl with them.

You step out of the hatch and the three men grab the three of you. You were used to being forced by men, but for some reason your brain forced you to try and break free. As the three men were pushing you towards the car, Skip called out the blonde's name as he had finally made his way outside. Ash.