Constance Strikes Again

Constance Hatchaway was watching through Madam Leota's crystal ball.

She saw everything that happened when the forces of evil attacked.

The first vision she got was Murray Wiggle and Sam Pan having their first kiss in a very long time.

"Oh no no no no no no. I can't stand it. It's too easy. The child is in love with an adult. But not just any adult. A WIGGLE! Oh, those Beatles would love that" Constance hissed.

The next vision was the kids and Wiggles fighting off the villains.

"Hmm. They seem so good now that those kids have help" said Constance.

The final vision was Paul McCartney being comforted by Meg Murry.

"Yes, hurry, dearie. We wouldn't want to see Paul McCartney looking scared now would we?" said Constance.

Constance then looked back and said "Ha! McCartney looking scared indeed! Bah! I was so close to marrying that handsome young Beatle, but his love for that Meg RUINED IT!"

"Madam, Paul McCartney is much too lovable for your kind. He and his friends have celebrated their lives together" said Madam Leota.

"Hmm. Well, I'll give them something to celebrate soon enough. I just need help" said Constance.

"No, please. You're not going to be up to your tricks again are you?" said Madam Leota.

"Oh, yes. I'll be keeping close watch on that pretty little surgeon whom he seems to love. She may be the key to marrying McCartney" Constance cackled.

Constance headed down to Russia in which there were wanted posters everywhere. All of which were wanting the world's most dangerous frog.

"Perfect" Constance hissed.

She eventually found the frog lurking behind a building.

"Constantine the world's most dangerous frog I presume?" Constance hissed.

"Yes. And who might you be?" said the frog.

"I am Constance Hatchaway. And, my, do I have the evil scheme for you." said Constance.

"An evil scheme. I hope it's as fun as stealing the Crown Jewels which I have failed at doing" said Constantine.

"Way better. You see, my decision for a sixth groom is Paul McCartney of the Beatles" said Constance.

"Ahh. Yes, ah ha ha! The Beatles! I would use people like them in any evil scheme." Constantine laughed.

"Lovely. Now. The Beatles defeated me the first time I did this because they have help. So I thought you'd be a big help for me in making sure that this Meg girl stays out of my way" said Constance.

"How do you expect world's most dangerous frog and number one criminal to make sure a friend of Paul McCartney's stays unaware of your evil plan?" said Constantine.

"I have it all planned out. All you need to do is keep an eye on her while I deal with McCartney" said Constance.

"Ah, I see. Such a drastic plan. I love it. Good ghost lady, I will help you trick Paul McCartney into marrying you" Constantine snarled.

"Thank you, Constantine. Now I see no reason why McCartney wouldn't marry me if I have number one criminal helping me" said Constance.

"Yes. And you will be a better assistant than Ricky Gervais" said Constance.

Constantine started singing to Constance.

I'm number one, you're number two

We're criminals at large but I'm at larger than you

I'm number one, you're number two

I believe in equality as long as you get less than me

I'm one, you're number two

You may think that you're smarter but I'm smarter-er than you

I'm number one, you're number two

You're lucky to be number two not number three

I can see that you want my help

'Cause you want to get a slice of Paul McCartney

One day you'll get your chance 

but in the meantime,

you've got to dance, monkey dance

"Must I? I despise dancing" said Constance.

"Do it! Dance monkey dance" said Constantine.

Constance started to sing herself to Constantine.

I'm number two, you're number one

I'm one step closer with help from and amphibian

I'm number two, you're number one

McCartney will be mine while my boss is a frog

I can see it's just a matter of time

before he's the help and I'm Paul McCartney's wife

It won't be long till I get my chance

But in the meantime, I've got to dance monkey dance

Then Constantine danced himself before finishing the song with Constance

Constantine: I'm number one

Constance: You're number one

Constantine: You're number two

Constance: I'm number two

Constantine: Oh, that's it, girl. There you go

                              Now step aside. This ain't your show

                              I'm one, I'm number one

                              I'm 

Constance: You're

Both: Number one!

Constantine: That's how it's done

"Thank you, Constantine. McCartney will be mine in no time now" said Constantine.

Oh boy! Things are already getting intense.

Let's hope the Beatles and their friends are aware of Constance coming after them!

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy