A New Plan

Constantine was still in the Cavern and he was knitting.

Constance walked in.

"What's wrong? Your descriptions says you knit when you're stressed" she said.

"The Wiggles, the Meg girl's friends and their dog. They're onto us. They got away" said Constantine.

"Curse it. CURSE IT! How did they find out?!" Constance hissed.

"They must have seen me give McCartney a shot while he was asleep" said Constantine.

"Impossible! They were in Australia when we started this" said Constance.

"Well, I am all over the news. They must have heard I was here. And the Wiggles found and read your poem about finally capturing McCartney" said Constantine.

"Oh! Somebody always helps McCartney! But illness or no illness, I'm still great enough to marry him and trick those who try to stop me" said Constance.

"How are we going to trick those dimwitted friends of his? A new plan?" said Constantine.

"Maybe... but we can still trick Meg by firing her. I've never met someone as gullible as her" said Constance.

"If we get more of that stuff, we can still use the illness trick on McCartney" said Constantine.

"What do you mean get more" said Constance.

"Those cheeky kids stole it. Possibly to turn it in to the police" 

"Those little tramps! Oh, they're better than I thought. I'm afraid the illness trick might not work anymore" said Constance.

"It will, good lady. I used the trick on Sutcliffe. That is how he had aneurysms in Hamburg. And you haven't laid your ghost hands on him since he died" said Constantine.

"Of course not. He was my next victim but he was too strong to succumb" said Constance.

"And McCartney is nothing like that man. So it could still work" said Constantine.

"Or maybe it won't because those friends of McCartney's now know about it" said Constance.

"I think I have an idea. A sick man can be tricked into anything. You can still trick McCartney into marrying you so long as he's ill" said Constantine.

"Perfect. We go to Wiggletown, find McCartney, kidnap him and trick him into marrying me" said Constance.

"Yes. We're sure to win now. But his friends might be onto us if he is gone" said Constantine.

"Well, then... it's time Constance Hatchaway too matters into her own hands! Paul McCartney will be mine! And then I'll make him rise. His pain from this will be worse than a stab in the chest!" Constance cackled.

"Yes. Ah ha ha! But wait. It's not that simple. What will you do when we're back at the Mansion? Because McCartney will know everything" said Constantine.

"Once he's served his purpose... it will be the end" Constance hissed.

Oh no!

Paul's in trouble now! 

Will his friends find out in time?

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy