Rescue Prep

"Okey-dokey. The arrows are tied to the tree. So when Constance is running away from the light, they'll get her" said Jeff.

"Yup! Uh... Jeff? Can you help me down?" said Charles Wallace from the top of the tree.

"Guys? Where are Sam and Murray?" Meg said worriedly.

"They're in other mausoleums looking for flaming torches. With Constance, we're gonna need all the light we can get" said Greg.

Jeff helped Charles Wallace down from the tree.

"The arrows won't hurt her too bad will they?" Meg said.

"Of course not. Constance is a ghost. She can't feel it" said Charles Wallace.

"So when she walks down that aisle, Paul will stand up to her like before while we launch our traps." said Calvin.

"Good thinking. If Constance thinks Meg is gullible, she'll think twice tonight" said Anthony.

"Yeah. A ghost can be tricked in any way" said Greg.

"Your eyes are in backwards. Ghosts can trick mortals into anything. But a ghost like that who doesn't know what we're doing might be tricked pretty easily" said Charles Wallace.

"Calvin, have you and Anthony planted the explosives in the Black Pool?" said Greg.

"You betcha, Greg. That should teach that wicked bride" said Calvin.

"Now, I think we're all set" said Jeff.

"I just hope all this stuff doesn't hurt Paul" said Meg.

"It won't. When Constance runs away, we'll grab Paul and get out of here" said Anthony.

"Good idea, Anthony" said Calvin.

Just then, Murray and Sam came back with more flaming torches.

Sam looked normal, but Murray's hands and face were bleeding a little . He had tears rolling down his face.

"Murray, what happened?" said Meg.

"Zombies... so many zombies" said Murray.

"When we were in one of those mausoleums, a bunch of corpses rose from their crypts and came after us" Sam said.

"Sam obviously flew out of their reach" said Charles Wallace.

"But, Murray, are you alright?" said Meg.

"I think so." Murray responded.

"What did those corpses do to you?" said Jeff.

"It was dreadful. They were just attacking me. Sam saved me" said Murray.

"Wow. Partnering with Sam on that Disney villain adventure went a long way" said Anthony.

"I guess..." Sam muttered to herself.

"You made it alright, Murray?" said Greg.

"Well... I saved as much blood as I could but I may have lost a finger. I'm a bit scared to look" said Murray.

"Can you still rescue Paul?" said Jeff.

"And can you wait until after we save him to tell me I'm your hero and shower me with kisses?" Sam said.

"Sure. A few scars from zombies can't slow me down" said Murray.

Looks like things are coming to a boil!

What will those traps do?

Did Murray lose a finger? If so, will it end up as a ghost's appetizer?

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy