More Evidence

The Wiggles and the three kids walked into the Mansion.

"This place is beautiful" said Anthony.

"Isn't it? Have you Wiggles ever seen anything so beautiful?" Sam said.

"Every day, Sam. Every day" said Murray placing his hand on Sam's shoulder.

"I saw that coming" whispered Charles Wallace.

Suddenly the wall opened up and the friends walked into the Stretching Room.

"What paintings" said Greg.

"You like them now but they'll soon stretch. And then they'll be paintings of people in danger" said Calvin.

"Welcome foolish mortals to the Haunted Mansion" said a deep voice.

"Huh?" the Wiggles said one at a time.

"Who said that?" said Jeff.

"I believe that was our host. Our Ghost Host" Sam said.

"That's right, Sam. It's so nice of you to visit the Mansion. We have been waiting for you three. And you have brought some friends with you" said the Ghost Host.

"Yeah. These are the Wiggles. Murray, Greg, Jeff and Anthony" said Charles Wallace.

"They're joining us in saving Paul McCartney and our friend Meg from Constance Hatchaway" said Calvin.

"Ah, Constance Hatchaway. Lovely on the outside, menacing on the inside. McCartney defeated her once, but she never gives up" said the Ghost Host.

"That's why it's our job to save Paul from her before it's too late" said Murray.

"Indeed. You may pass" said the Ghost Host.

The friends walked into the attic of the mansion.

"How are we gonna find how to really get Constance to snap?" said Anthony.

"Well, this is where she lives, the attic." said Calvin.

"So maybe while we're in the attic, we could find some sort of clue" said Charles Wallace.

"What kind of clue?" said Murray.

"Well, maybe something Constance keeps up here. Or something no one knows she's done" Sam said.

"Good thinking" said Greg.

"And then we'll use whatever we find as evidence" said Calvin.

"Great idea. But wait! We're onto Constance. But what about Constantine?" said Jeff.

"Don't worry about him. Sam the Eagle and Tye Burrell are on his case" said Charles Wallace.

"Great. Let's keep looking" said Greg.

Meanwhile, Meg was out in Liverpool trying to find Paul.

She entered the Cavern not knowing that her friends were already on the case.

"Guys? Sam? Charles Wallace? Calvin? Paul's missing. You have to help. Guys!" she called.

Meg exited the Cavern and saw Sam the Eagle and Tye Burrell walking towards the Cavern.

"Police! Help me. Paul McCartney's missing. He was in the Wigglehouse with me hiding from this frog Constantine. Then I turned around and he was gone" Meg said.

"Ah, yes. These other three children came to us about McCartney as well. Him of all of Les Beatles" said Tye Burrell.

"Three other kids? I'm looking for three other kids too. One small and tan. One tall with brown hair and blue eyes. He's devastatingly handsome. And the third is female and dressed entirely in green" said Meg.

"Oh. We saw those kids today. They're the ones who informed us about Paul McCartney in very real danger" said Sam the Eagle.

"Danger? What danger?" said Meg.

Tye Burrell showed Meg the needle that Constantine used to make Paul sick.

"So the reason we needed to hide is that Constantine was giving Paul a lingering illness shot? And I never leave Paul when he's ill. No wonder I just got fired!" Meg said.

"Yes... I am starting to think that Constantine was purposely trying to sack you from your job in order to kidnap McCartney" said Tye Burrell.

"That's why I need to find my friends. They're probably already on the case. Have you seen them? They're not in the Cavern" Meg said.

"We saw them headed towards the Haunted Mansion with the Wiggles" said Sam the Eagle.

"Thank you" Meg said as she darted towards the Mansion.

Oh boy oh boy! 

The Wiggles and Meg's friends are on the case!

And Meg has just found out why she got fired. 

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy