A Final Idea

"Kids, why can't we face it? Nothing that we've found proves that we can stop Constance once and for all" said Greg.

"Oh, yeah? What about this? A flashlight" said Charles Wallace.

"Good thinking, little buddy. Ghosts despise bright lights" said Calvin.

"So we just shine the light in Constance's face and she's gone? Easy as pie" said Murray.

"And how easy IS pie?" Sam laughed.

Meg then came running into the attic.

"Guys! Thank god I found you! Have you seen Paul? He was in the Wigglehouse but he isn't anymore" she said.

"Constance!" the Wiggles and the three kids yelled in unison.

"Constance? She's back?" said Meg.

"Yes, Meg, she is. She was working together with Constantine the world's most dangerous frog. They were trying to fire you so that Constance could trick Paul into marrying her" said Calvin.

"How could she?!" Meg shouted.

"She just doesn't know when to stop" said Anthony.

"And now that you're worried about where Paul is, Constance might already have him" Sam said.

"Oh no! We must save him!" Meg sobbed.

"Don't worry, Meg. We've got it all worked out" said Murray hugging Meg.

"Yeah. We're just gonna shine this light at Constance and she'll be done for" said Jeff.

"Perfect! So that's our final idea while Tye Burrell and Sam the Eagle might have already found Constantine" Meg said.

"Yeah. Now, come on. We gotta hurry" said Greg.

"You heard Greg. We have a wedding to crash" said Calvin.

They headed towards the graveyard.

"That's nice decor" said Charles Wallace.

The friends examined the entrance to the Mausoleum.

"The main entrance is too well-guarded. We're gonna have to get in some other way" said Calvin.

"Hey. I know exactly what to do" said Jeff.

As part of the plan, Calvin told the ghost florist that he was new to the job and snuck in. He let his friends in through the other side.

"Calvin, you were like James Bond back there" said Charles Wallace.

"Thanks, Charles Wallace." said Calvin back.

"Come on. We have to go rescue Paul" said Meg.

Cool. They know how to defeat Constance and Meg knows everything now!

Will Paul survive? Can his friends make it?

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy