Constance and Paul

Constance took Paul to the Haunted Mansion library.

"Welcome, Paulie." she hissed.

"Constance Hatchaway? What's going on?" Paul coughed.

"Your sweetheart Meg is too distraught of losing her job to care about you..." Constance hissed.

"You sacked Meg from her job, I know it!" Paul shouted soon regretting it as his stomach sent another shot of pain.

"Yes, I did. I thought that my lingering illness shot would do"

"What?! YOU made me ill for this long?" 

"Not me. Constantine. the world's most dangerous frog. And now that Meg is finally out of the way..."

"Yeah?"

"You belong... to me" said Constance.

"I wouldn't be so sure. My lads and the kids'll be here soon" said Paul.

"I've feared that since yesterday. But now, they don't know I already have you. Face it, handsome. You're mine" said Constance.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" said Paul.

"Oh, no. Of course not. Not until I've married you" said Constance.

"You will never marry me!" Paul sobbed.

"Oh, I will. I've failed at marrying Sutcliffe. I won't fail at marrying you" said Constance.

"Sutcliffe?! You did this to Stu Sutcliffe too?!" Paul yelled.

"I tried to marry him while he was dead, but he was just too strong. And you are by far the most vulnerable man I've heard of" said Constance.

"Tell that to my mates" said Paul.

"What your mates see in you, I'll never know. But that is of little matter now because I finally win" said Constance.

"You won't when the kids get their hands on you! They're probably on their way to save me now." said Paul.

"Maybe. But when they do find you... you'll still be mine"

"And they have help!" 

"Help? Your fellow Beatles are still cowering in Australia" said Constance.

"I meant help from the Wiggles!" 

Constance laughed. "Ha! The Wiggles. What use are they in helping those kids save you from Constance Hatchaway?" she said.

"They're a ginormous use. Have you seen Murray with Sam? If he can persist at loving her alone, the whole Wiggles band can help her and Calvin and Charles save me and Meg" said Paul.

"Oh please. If I didn't know better, I'd say Murray succeeded at winning Sam back because her heart is weak" said Constance.

"Sam is probably the most strong-hearted girl I know." Paul shouted.

"Well, a girl like her partnering with a boy like Calvin..." Constance hissed.

"Calvin is unbelievably clever and he's very aware of his surroundings." Paul sobbed.

"Hmm. The two of them will never save you with help from the little one" 

"Charles may be little, but he's very loyal to his best friends"

"Oh! Even with all those virtues, I guarantee they'll be too late to save you from me" said Constance.

Paul sat in the corner of the library and cried into his knees.

Constance only thinks the kids will never save Paul.

The kids and the Wiggles are already in the attic.

Will the kids find out that Constance already has Paul?

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy