The Wiggles Learn About Constance

The Wiggles showed the kids what they found.

The kids were surprised that all this was Constance's doing.

"Her again?!" said Charles Wallace.

"Again? You've taken on Constance before?" said Murray.

"You've no idea. Last time was terrible. Constance lives in the Haunted Mansion and is all about the juicy stuff" Sam said.

"And back when, Paul somehow got pregnant." Calvin explained.

"And male pregnancy is pretty juicy" Charles Wallace added.

"Huh?" the Wiggles said one at a time.

"It sounds impossible too" said Anthony.

"It is impossible" said Greg.

"Well, if it happened to Paul, it seems pretty possible" said Murray.

"No one knows how it happened. Either way, I actually have a whole vision of you experiencing male pregnancy, Murray" Sam teased.

The joke caused Murray to put his hand on his stomach and look surprised. 

That sent the message that he really didn't want to experience what caused Constance to capture Paul.

Charles Wallace was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Anyway, that's what drew Constance's attention to Paul. He got out clean with the power of love" said Calvin.

"But apparently, Constance doesn't give up" Sam said.

"How ghastly is she?" said Jeff.

"She's a devil. A witch." said Calvin.

"Calvin's right. She's a black widow. She got married five times and chopped off her husband's head with her hatchet every time" Sam explained.

"Oh dear! How come all the ghosts in the Haunted Mansion just let her do this to her grooms?" said Murray.

"They've always tried to stop her but no one has ever succeeded before Paul did" said Calvin.

"If Constance is after Paul again, she seems really persistent" said Greg.

"How'd she capture him before?" Jeff asked.

"Well, she waited until his baby was born. She captured Meg first and said that unless Paul gives in, Meg will die" Sam explained.

"Goodness! Paul did give in and save Meg but then got away with the power of love, right?" said Murray.

"Right. And now, obviously, Constance is NOT done" said Calvin.

"And that's why it's our job to rescue Meg and Paul before Constance and Constantine kill Paul and ruin Meg's life" said Charles Wallace.

"Let's hurry" Sam said.

Now that the Wiggles know all about Constance, this adventure should be easier for them.

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy