Ill McCartney

"On your marks... get set... and GO!!!!!!" Sam yelled into her foghorn as the race began.

Calvin and Charles Wallace started running. The Wiggles were in the audience as well as the Beatles.

"How exciting! It's Charles Wallace in the lead. But it's Calvin coming around the bend! But Charles Wallace is back in the lead" Sam said.

Eventually, the two boys crossed the finish line at the Wigglehouse. 

"And Charles Wallace is the winner!" Sam shouted into her foghorn.

"Oh! You always win, buddy" said Calvin.

"Isn't it great? That was a good race anyway" said Charles Wallace.

"It sure was. Too bad Meg wasn't here to spectate it" said Greg.

"Yeah. She had to help Dorothy the Dinosaur in the hospital" said Murray.

"We know Meg. She is a surgeon" Sam said.

"Yeah. You feeling okay, Paul?" said John.

"I dunno" was all Paul responded with.

Meg then approached her best friends with the Wiggles.

"Hi, guys. Did I miss something?" she said.

"I won the race, sis" said Charles Wallace.

"And Paul's looking out of it" said Calvin.

"What?" Meg said.

"I'm not sure what it is, Meg. My tummy hurts and I feel like I'm gonna pass out" said Paul.

"Oh. I think you should get back to Liverpool if it's that bad" said Anthony.

"We're going with him. We're the Beatles and we're a team" said George.

"I'm going too. Paul needs me. I always stay right by him and never leave when he's sick" Meg said.

"Are you three coming?" said Ringo.

"I think I might stay in Wiggletown in case anything suspicious happens" Sam said.

"What about you boys?" said Paul groggily.

"Sam's my best friend. Wherever she goes, I go. I'm staying too" said Charles Wallace.

"Cal?" said Meg.

"Yeah, I'm staying too. If anything happens, these two might need my help" said Calvin.

"If you're sure" said George.

"The kids'll be fine, Beatles. The Wiggles will be good to them" said Jeff.

"Okay then. We'll see you three whenever you get back" said John.

The kids said their good-byes to Meg and the Beatles before they left.

But little did they know, Constance and Constantine were spying on them.

"Not feeling well, eh, McCharmly? Hmm" said Constance.

"I know that look. You have an idea?" said Constantine.

"I do. That girl never leaves his side when he's ill yet she has a job. If we get her focused enough on her job, she won't notice that her Paulie is mine" said Constance.

"Perfect. How can I help?" said Constantine.

"Every night, you give McCartney a shot of this. It makes him sick for a very long time. The girl will miss weeks of being a surgeon. She's sure to focus on not getting fired" said Constance.

"Excellent. And where are you going to be during all this?" said Constantine.

"I will be keeping a close watch on the girl. It should be simple if her friends aren't there to protect her" Constance cackled.

Oh my god! 

It looks like things are getting bleak.

How will things go back in Liverpool seeing as Paul is sick?

Let's find out together shall we?

Peace and love,

Sammy