Help From a Ghost

The Wiggles and the three kids ventured away.

"We might need help in trying to defeat Constance once and for all" said Calvin.

"About a ghost? Who are we gonna ask?" said Greg.

"Maybe someone else who's taken on Constance" said Jeff.

"But who?" said Anthony.

"Think about it. The poem said "Sutcliffe's already gone".  I think we know exactly who to ask about Constance" said Charles Wallace.

The kids did know who to ask.

"Stu!" the kids said in unison.

"Who?" said Greg.

"Stu Sutcliffe. He knows the Beatles. He's a ghost now. He's gotta know how to handle Constance" Sam said.

"Yeah. She might be the reason he died in Hamburg" said Calvin.

"I miss Stu" said Charles Wallace.

"I miss him too. He was a good man. I miss his scary horror stories" Sam said.

"Well, you'll see him again when we find him in Hamburg. Let's go" said Murray.

The friends went down to Stu Sutcliffe's grave in Hamburg Germany.

"Stu! It's us! The kids" Sam said.

"Kids" Stu Sutcliffe said as he rose from his grave.

Stu and the kids had the usual emotional reunion.

Then, Stu just looked at the kids and said "Wait. Where's Meg?"

"She's in trouble" Sam said.

"That'a why we're here. We think your death might have to do with it" said Charles Wallace.

"To start things off, Stu, these are our good friends the Wiggles" said Calvin.

"Hello" said Stu.

"Hi, Stu. Good to meet you" said Greg.

"We're here to ask you... how you died" said Murray.

"Oh. It was horrible. It happened right here in Hamburg. I was in painting class with Astrid Kirchherr and Klaus Voormann. I kept getting bad headaches" Stu began.

"Headaches? From what?" said Jeff.

"I dunno. My parents kept telling me nothing was wrong. But the reason should have appeared obvious because before every headache, I always felt a prick here in my arm. It felt like a flu shot." said Stu.

"Paul McCartney's been getting that kind of treatment." Sam said.

"He has, has he?" said Stu.

"Yeah. What happened after all those headaches?" said Calvin.

"Well... I realized it was an aneurysm. Then I got the shot again." said Stu.

"Who gave it to you, Stu?" said Anthony.

"I dunno. I was in so much pain. But they said something funny. Like he was speaking Russian. So I looked up and noticed a face that was vaguely similar to Kermit the Frog's" said Stu.

"And then?" Sam said.

"And then... I died" Stu finished.

"A face that was similar to Kermit the Frog's. Constantine killed you, Stu! I know it!" said Calvin.

"The world's most dangerous frog?" said Stu.

"Yeah. He's doing the sickness shot thing to Paul to trick Paul into marrying Constance Hatchaway." said Charles Wallace.

"That cheeky frog! Constance Hatchaway is a dangerous woman" Stu shouted.

"That's why we need your help. How do you defeat her? Do you know?" said Murray.

Stu hesitated before saying "What you have to understand about that is that Constance's only weakness may be love, but she doesn't stop without a fight".

"So we have to literally fight her as well as use the power of love" Sam said.

"Sort of." Stu responded.

"Sort of? How hard is it to defeat her?" said Calvin.

"Let me see what I can see." Stu said.

He showed a vision of Constance beheading and using her power to torture anyone who tried to stop her.

"The only reason Constance never came after me again is that I was too strong for a ghost of her kind." Stu explained.

"So... the power of love works. But in order to let Constance really have it... you really need to use your strength" said Calvin.

"Correct." Stu said.

"Great! Now we know how to save Meg and Paul" said Charles Wallace.

"We better hurry" said Greg.

"Kids. If you and the Wiggles need me, I'll know. You'll see me in front of you before you see the lights in the Haunted Mansion flicker." Stu promised.

The friends agreed and made their way back to the Wigglehouse to tell Meg and Paul what was going on.

Great! 

Now the guys know how to handle Constance.

Will they save Meg and Paul in time?

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy