The Abyss

"Murray... we're the only ones left." Sam said.

"We have to stop Constance. Now, before anything else happens" said Murray.

"But how?"

"I don't know. If we go near her... she'll push us away too" said Murray.

"I guess the power of love is our only option. Paul used it last time" Sam said.

"Yes, I know, Sam. But he still looks really ill. I don't think he has the strength to save himself" said Murray.

"Looks like we gotta do all the thinking around here" said Sam.

They tried to get Paul away from Constance's hatchet, but Constance waved her hand and made the ground open.

Murray and Sam started to fall into extremely hot lava.

"Looks like I've got the upper hand now, Paulie..." Constance hissed holding her hatchet to Paul's neck.

Suddenly, the doors opened and another ghost appeared in front of Constance and Paul.

It was Stu coming to the rescue.

"It's over Constance!" Stu shouted.

"Why, Stuart Sutcliffe. So nice of you to drop by" Constance whispered.

"Let him go" Stu said.

"Not a chance, Stu, dear. He's mine now. Of course, had you married me before, there would be no need to pick on Paul" said Constance.

Stu waved his hand and the hatchet floated out of Constance's hand.

And he did the same to save the Wiggles and the kids.

Stu grabbed Constance by the hands and he threw her in the lava pit. 

"Stu! You saved us!" Sam said.

"Paulie... you're alright. You're safe. We're all safe" said Meg.

"Kids... thank you, Stu. It was good to see you" said Paul.

"You too, mate. You okay?" said Stu.

"I'm glad I'm alive, but... I still really don't feel well" said Paul.

"You're gonna be okay. Constantine won't give you any more of that stuff. He's been sent to jail." Meg said.

"Oh..." was all Paul could say.

Then Paul just collapsed.

Constance is done for! Yay!!!!

But what's happening to Paul?

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy