Police On The Job

Calvin, Sam, Charles Wallace and Wags made their way to Interpol Headquarters in Geneva Switzerland.

In Headquarters, an eagle and a cop were drinking coffee.

"Exactly what are we doing today?" said the eagle.

"I am doing my job. All we need to do is look at the map with the blinky lights and wait. This is how it is done here in Europe" explained the cop who seemed to be French.

"In America, we use 3D satellite LED displays. Not cardboard with Christmas lights stuck through it" said the eagle.

The three kids and Wags went inside and found the two cops.

"Yes?" said the eagle.

"Hey. Do either of you know anything about the Beatles being at stake?" said Charles Wallace.

"Les Beatles? No, we never knew they were at stake? Has the Lemur anything to do this?" said the cop.

"The Lemur?" said a very confused Calvin.

"He means the world's second most wanted criminal." said the eagle.

"And my personal nemesis" said the cop looking at a file.

The kids turned around to whisper to each other.

"Why is Tye Burrell and Interpol cop?" said Calvin.

"His partner is an eagle and that's the first question?" Sam said.

"He may seem a little wacky, but if he knows about the second most wanted criminal, he might know a little about Constantine" said Charles Wallace.

"Maybe. At least we can tell him what we know" said Calvin.

They turned back as Tye Burrell said "A blinky light. She is blinking. Let's go"

"Where is the light flashing?" said Calvin.

"Liverpool" said the eagle.

"Liverpool? They might be headed to the Cavern" said Charles Wallace.

"So it's our job to help now" Sam said. 

They ran out of the building.

"Tye! We have some information for you and that eagle of yours" Calvin said.

"Yes?" said Tye Burrell.

"Odds are you're off to Liverpool to find Constantine the world's most dangerous frog. Well, it just so happens he's been in the Cavern Club" said Charles Wallace.

"Yes? And?" said the eagle.

"And he's been torturing Paul McCartney just so our best friend can lose her job. This proves it" Sam said handing the needle to Tye Burrell.

"Hmm. Constantine has been purposely giving McCartney sickness with this so that your friend can get sacked, yes?" said Tye Burrell.

"Yep" said Calvin.

"I think these kids should come along. They seem to know what's going on" said the eagle.

"Thanks, Mr Eagle" said Calvin.

"I am Sam the Eagle" said the eagle.

"Huh! My name's Sam too" said Sam Pan.

"Well, then! We shall be friends" said Sam the eagle.

"Come, come. We must find Constantine before he flees the Cavern Club" said Tye Burrell.

They noticed an incredibly tiny car on the side of the road.

"What is this? A toy?" said Sam the eagle.

"This is my car. Les Maximum. It is illegal now for its massive size" said Tye Burrell.

"You know... I think the three of us will just fly down to the Cavern rather than travel in... Les Maximum" said Sam Pan awkwardly.

"Very well" said Tye Burrell.

"See you there" said Calvin.

"I hate Europe" Sam the eagle muttered.

Okay. The kids have found the police and informed them.

But what will the Wiggles find back in the Cavern?

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy