15 (M)

Text in Italicized format are flashbacks.

Jennie

As I felt the heaviness of someone's arm engulfing in an embrace, it was a feeling I would always want to have. I badly did not want to wake up. I even snuggled closer to the person's heat but when I heard the person groan. I sat up in the quickest way that I ever had. Then, one by one, I started to recall the events that had happened yesterday. My eyes widen in realization that I slept with my step - sister.

As Lisa took a step closer towards me, invading the little space left between the two us. I knew by then that there is no way that I could stop her and that even if I resist I would eventually give in.

"Lisa..." I said as I felt her breath closer to mine. "Stop fighting Jen. Stop fighting us." And with that she molded our lips with one another. It started out to be soft and sweet until it became rough and needy. We were grwsping for more skinship to ease the heat of the moment. And to say I was not even surprise that Lisa became impatient that she tore my shirt apart. I was about to protest but she assured me swying that she will buy me a new one.

It was then my turn to remove her upper clothing and I ran my fingers down her waist yearning to touch her more. I heard her groan from the contact.

Unsatisfied that we are still clothed in some way, she hastily removed my pants and undergarments as she did with hers. We know that by then we are fully naked but due to the darkness of the room I was not able to see her physique in totality. She then lapped her tounge around my breasts. Licking the other as she pinched the opposite mound. It made me a mewling mess. She then pushed herself below me. She lifted my leg and began trailing kisses until it reached my inner thighs that made me squirm in place.

She then proceeded to lick my inner folds. She took her time lapping from one side to another as she played with my clit making ever sensitive than before. She made me squirm until I came undone.

It was then that I felt a heated object poking at my entrance. Then, I felt her leaned in and asked,"Are you safe?" The question she asked had me confused. She might have felt that I had no idea of what she was asking. Thus, she took my hand and brought it closer to her, it was then that I felt my hand clutching a long and heated object. It was then that I realized that she had a male organ which meant that she is an intersex.

"Jennie." She called out she might have felt a lack of response on my part. I was bringing my mind together to form words to express my want to her. When I felt that I was already composed, "Yes I am on pills." With that being said she started rubbing herself onto my entrance lubricating her dick.

When she felt that we were both ready, she penetrated me and entered in one thrust. And God the pain shot through my body that it brought me to tears. She might have realize that and paused as she asked, "Are you okay?"

I could not seem to find my voice to answer her which made her pull out a bit making me wince in the process. I then heard her apology. "I am sorry Jen. I thought..."

"It's okay Lis. Please move." And she complied to my plead but this time she moved with care. The pain eventually subsided that pleasure finally set in.

"God you are so tight and wet for me." I heard her say. "Faster... Do me faster and harder ..." I grunted wanting to feel more and she complied.

"God Yes.." I can already hear the bed squeaking due to our movements. "I am close..." I gasped.

"Come with me... Together Jen." She grunted. It was then that I felt her release her seed inside that I came as well.

After the activity, the last thing I remembered was she cuddled me to sleep.

And goodness here I am now waking up beside her. What have I done? I thought.