Suprise Visitor?

Leianna's P.O.V

"EMMA GET THE GODDAMN DOOR!!" I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. I was still in bed, my arms hurt like hell. CC did a good job wrapping them, but it's not like he's a doctor. I was still in bed, blankets on the floor and on the bed. My bed was just blankets and pillows. It makes it comfy, so my bed didn't feel like sleeping on a rock. I was just sleeping in my sweatpants and a Mötley Crüe over sized t-shirt. I heard the door open but no voices. Maybe a package came or something? I decide to get ready for the day, I sit up. I look to the mirror just across the room. My hair was a mess!!!

"Lei!! Breakfast is ready. I'm heading off to the campus," I could hear Emma's footsteps around the apartment as she gathers her stuff.

"Whatever," I was in a bad mood. It's Monday so looks like I have the house all to myself since Emma has classes all day. I heard the door close. I get up and place my bare feet on the cold floor. "Cold!!" I run over to my dresser to grab some clothes and head to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. I decided on some plain black skinny jeans, and a batman shirt with the words 'Real Deal' on the logo. I slip a pair of yellow socks on my feet. I did my makeup, just some simple eyeliner, I'm not much of a makeup fan. I replace the bandages on my arms with some new bandages I bought at the pharmacy last night. I braided my hair back and place my black beanie
on. I clear my sink and counter, making my bed as well. I'm actually a very neat person. I walk out of my bedroom. As I make my way to the kitchen, I feel a pair of arms go around my waist. I let out a scream. I could feel the arms automatically pull of my waist. I turned around and smacked the person in the face. I could feel my breathing getting heavier.

"LEIANNA!! Calm down. It's just me....CC," I look up to find CC holding his cheek. I freeze. I just slapped CC. Oh no. Shit. Omg. I'm an idiot.

"Omg CC I'm SO sorry.....I thought you were Max..." My words stammer as they exit my mouth. I was pulled into a hug. "CC!"

"Hey it's okay. Trust me, the other guys do worst to me!! Don't apologize. It's my fault for scaring you, I should've known better," he chuckles. I pull away from his hug. "Leianna, it's okay!!" I stay silent.

"Would you like some breakfast?" I say changing the subject.

"Nah I already ate over at Denny's" he said rubbing his stomach, I giggle at his actions, "but you go ahead and eat, I'll just chill in the living room or something."

"Okay. The t.v remote should be somewhere on the coffee table or on the t.v stand," I say pointed over to the living room. I walk over to the fridge and see what Emma had made me. Just some eggs and bacon. Maybe I'll make some toast too. As I heat the the eggs and the bacon in the microwave, I place a piece of white bread in the toaster. I hum Reincarnate by Motionless in White while I wait. Forgetting CC was in the living room. I hear the microwave beep telling me my eggs and bacon were ready. As soon as I got them on a plate my toast popped up startling me. I pull my toast out, "oh shit. Hot hot hot hot!!!" I throw the toast on my plate and rub my fingers against my pants trying to cool them off. I hear a chuckle from the living room.

"Wow your a natural cook Leianna!!" I could hear CC walk over to me.

"Ha ha. Very funny CC." I roll my eyes. I bring my plate with a glass of orange juice to the table. I sit down and CC sits across from me. "Are you going to watch me eat...or?"

"Maybe, I'd like to ask you something," CC steals a piece of bacon from my plate.

"CC!! Dude!!! That's mine!" He chuckles. But then his face gets serious.
"CC? Are you okay?" Did I say something, did I offend him?

"Leianna, is it okay if I take you out today. I think you need to get out of the apartment. I talked to Emma on the phone yesterday. Leianna, Emma really cares for you!! She wants you to get out, make some friends. Come on! Ill take you wherever you want to go today. I just don't want you held up in here," I could tell he was telling his true feelings. I let out a sigh and placed my fork on plate.

"Fine. You better prepare yourself mister." I laugh. I haven't really seen downtown Chicago since the concert. Maybe it would be good for me to get out of this place. Maybe I'll get to know CC more.

(A/N- hey guys!!! Sorry It's been awhile. So how's everyone? Liking it? Almost at 100 views. I'm kinda surprise. I feel that my story is kinda bad. So I hope to get another chapter in. I go back to school in two days. Yay -_- I'm talking to my parents and seeing if I can start online school. Less drama in my opinion. Alright cya guys in the next chapter)