Treatment

CC P.O.V.

I watch my beautiful angel sleep. I will make it possible for her to come on tour with us. Even if it means I skip parties and interviews. We don't leave for another 6 days. Maybe I could get her to eat by then. I just don't know how to. I look over at my phone to see a miss call. Hm? It's a public number. I grab my phone and places it in my pants pocket. I should probably call them back. I quietly and quickly slip out of bed and walk down stairs. I take my leather jacket and places it on my bare chest. I walk outside into the porch. My phone started to vibrate again. I tap the 'answer' button.

"Hello?"

"Good evening sir. Is this Christian Coma speaking?"

"Yes. What service can I do to you?"

"Well regarding papers you sign, you are Leianna Hyde guardian?"

"Yes I am, I'm also her boyfriend." I pretty proud of saying that. It's true she's my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend.

"Well I'm calling from Saint Joseph Hospital. We'd like to inform you and Leianna that are medical research team may have came up with a treatment for Miss. Hyde." I stood there stung. I almost dropped my phone, "Mr. Coma are you still there?"

"Y-yeah sorry just surprised that they figured it out so fast. Do I need to set an appointment?" Omg my hands are shaking, I don't know if it's the cold or my excitement.

"Yes, how does tomorrow at 2 sound?"

"That works perfectly! Will see you there!" And with that she hung up. I ran inside he house to find Andy drinking some orange juice.

"What's got you all excited!" He sits down on the couch and stairs at me.

"Dude!! You won't believe who just called me!!"

"A fucking murder? Some stripper?" I rolled my eyes.

"No! No no no! The hospital called! They said they might have a treatment for Leianna!!" I was almost jumping up and down.

"CC CC" I hear Leianna called me and immediately ran up the stairs into my
room seeing her sitting up.

"Right here baby! Guess what i have good news!!" I sit next to her.

"Don't keep me waiting!! Tell me!" Her mouth formed a large smile. This is the first time she's smiled since the accident.

"The hospital just called me saying that they might have a possible treatment for your blindness! I made a appointment for tomorrow at two, is that okay?" I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Omg....please be kidding."

"Im not baby. Your finally gonna get better," I kissed her head making her blush.

"Now I wish the appointment was today!! Now I'm all excited!" She found my waist and wrapped her arms around it and hugged my tight.

"Now how about some breakfast? I think yogurt will be easier to eat. And this time I'll help you." I picked her up and placed her so she was sitting up. She grabs my arm and I lead her out of the room. "Hey baby. Can we try stairs today, if your going on tour with us, you will possibly need to walk up a few stairs.

"Okay. But please don't let go."

"Never will." I lead her towards the stairs. We only have 12 stairs not to bad. "Okay Lei. to more steps and we reach the first one." I was already on it and I was leading her towards it. "That's it, okay now when you step again place your foot farther down. Okay?" She nods. She slowly places her her foot down on the first step. "You did it baby!!!! Good job. Just keep doing it," I squeeze her hands. She slowly places her foot down on next step. I just smile. She's final adjusting.

We make it down all 12 stairs. What I didn't know is that all the boys were watching us. As soon as we reached the bottom they started clapping. Leianna blushed and hid her face in my chest and I just rubbed her back.

"Good job baby. Your adjusting! Now how about that yogurt?" She nods and I lead her to the kitchen. I set her down at the table. I walk to the kitchen to see Jake scrambling some eggs up.

"What can I get you CC?"

"Just getting a yogurt for Lei. I'm not hungry," I grab a strawberry yogurt out of he fridge. I walk back to the table to see Leianna sitting there calmly. I place the yogurt in front of her. I pat her letting her know I'm back. I sit next to her and grab her hands. I gently lead them over to the bowl.

"Okay that's the bowl, now here's the spoon," I grab her right hand and place it on the spoon. She nods. I let her grip it in her hand. She slowly lifts it up. She bring the spoon up to her mouth.

"That's it baby." She opens her mouth and places the spoon in it. I see her swallow. "Hey! Look you did it!! Way to go!!" After about 30 minutes, Leianna finished the yogurt.

(A/N- I'm sorry guys, I don't think I can continue this anymore, it's not because I lost my creativity, I'm just doing a lot of things lately, I just got my first horse and she comes first and also I'm learning another language. Do I hope you understand)