I Just Want to Die

Leianna's P.O.V

I woke up hearing beeping noises. Ugh my head hurts like hell. I try to open my eyes but all I see is darkness. Maybe I'm just not strong enough to open my eye lids. But I know I'm awake. I can hear. It's all beeping noises. Ugh what am I dressed it!! It's so uncomfortable.

"Miss Hyde? Are you awake," it was a mans voice. A voice I didn't recognized. I just nod my head. "How are you feeling?" My head hurt like hell! I didn't want to talk to him. I don't know where I am. All I know is I can't see. Did I go blind? Where's CC?

"CC...where's CC? I need him!! CC CC CC," I started yelling. I couldn't see. I began to cry. I was so scared. In a matter of seconds I was wrapped in a CC hug.

"I'm right here Lei. what's wrong?" What's wrong!!! WHATS WRONG! I can't see. My head hurts. I only cry harder.

"CC....I'm scared......I-it's a-all d-d-dark," I place my head in his chest. He just rubs my head and back.

"I know baby. When your feeling better will talk okay. You need some sleep," he kisses my fore head. Did he just call me baby? I mean I guess it's okay, he's just trying to make me feel better. What did he want to talk about? My thoughts start to fade as I fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CC P.O.V

I just watched her sleep. That's all I could do for her. She was so peaceful. I really don't want to tell her, but I have no choice.

"CC? Dude?" I snap back into reality as Andy waves his hand band and forth in front of my face.

"Ya sorry. Just thinking.....Andy I've got a question." I place my loose hair behind my ears.

"And I've always have an answer," I chuckle at his response.

"Can we....being her with us? I know it would be challenging with her blindness. But Andy, there is this sex psycho searching for her. I can't just leave her!! I love her." I shut up after I say that. I place my head in my hands. I want to protect her SO bad!

"I don't mind. We just need the rest of the guys answers. And I'm pretty sure they'll say yes. But are you sure. I don't want to have her be locked up on the bus all day. I mean how will she get on and off the bus?" I look up again.

"Will figure it out. I don't want her here. It's not safe! And I'm sure those motherfuckers who hit her have some sort of connection with this Max dude," I get from my seat and walk over to where Leianna is sleeping. I move a strand of hair out of her face. I hear her sigh. "You heard everything didn't you?" She nods. "Go back to sleep baby. We've got all the time to talk."

"I already know I'm blind. I just want to die."

"No you don't. Now go back to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." I can hear her breath deepen as she falls again back into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leianna's P.O.V

*Dream*

"Your useless!!! God I wish you would have died!!" I could hear anger in CC's voice. I was still blind. CC and I have been dating for about year. "Your such a bitch!! Why did I ever agree to let you come on tour with us!" I could hear in walk towards me. I could feel him push me to the floor. My side instantly starts to hurt. I started to scream and cry as he beat me. He's just like Max.

*end of dream*

My heart rate increased. The beeping became faster and faster. I started to cry and screaming. I heard panic footsteps, doctors and nurses shooing the boys out of the room. I felt something inject into my neck and I pass out.

~~~~time lapse to the next day~~~~

CC's P.O.V

Leianna was discharged early today. She was supposed to leave tomorrow. I'm not complaining at all! I'm quite happy! I led Leianna to my truck. She held onto my arm, gripping it tightly. Her eyes were all red and puffy from crying. Again. We reached the car.

"We're at the truck baby" I open the passenger door. I go from behind her and held on her hands tightly helping her onto the first step. She placed her foot on and it slipped.

"I can't do this CC," she started to cry again. I pick her up and place her on the seat, I buckle her up and close her door. I walk past the hood of my door and get into the driver seat. I looked over at Leianna, tears were just streaming down her face. It broke my heart. I lean over and kissed her forehead.

"Will get through it baby. I'm not going anywhere. I've got something to ask you when we get home. Is it okay if I take you back to our house. You don't have to climb any stairs." I squeeze her knee. She nodded and wiped her tears away. I start the car and pull out of the hospital parking lot. I get on the highway. I look over to see Leianna asleep, her head leaning against the window. I'm really falling hard for her. I stop at a gas station to fill my truck back up with some gasoline. As I got back in the truck, I place my bill in my pocket and grab my phone. Leianna was still sleeping, I quickly snapped a photo of her and placed it on Twitter.

@ccbvb: bring this beautiful girl back home. Spent long days in the hospital. She's just passed out. Planning on taking her on tour!!!!

Instantly, fans started commenting on it. Some of the boys retweeted it. I smiled. I made my way back on the highway.

*20 minutes later*

CC P.O.V

"Leianna? Leianna? We're home a baby girl. Come on let's go in," I gently rubbed her leg hoping she would wake up. She turned her head towards me, she was still frowning, "I know your awake baby. I'm going to get out and help you out okay. Just stay tight," I pull my keys out of its holder and I get out of the car. I walk over to her side and open her door. She reached out to me and took her by the waste and pulled her out. "Do you wanna get on my back?" She nodded. I swung her onto my back. She was surprisingly light. I knocked on the front door. Ashley answered it with some blond chick in her bra and panties behind him.

"Hey dude. Is she sleeping?," I walked in and shifted her on my back so she was more comfortable.

"I'm awake Ashley. CC? Can I lay somewhere?" She lays her head on my shoulder.

"Sure." I move past Ashley and the chick and placed her on the couch. I placed some pillows on the floor around her so if she fell she wouldn't get to hurt. I sat on the floor and ran my fingers through her hair trying to relax her. In a matter of seconds she fell asleep.

"How's she doing," Ashley walks in with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"I really don't know, man. She just slept. The whole car ride she just slept. I'm scared Ashley! What if I can't give her enough support. I'm doing my best! I want to bring her on tour with us...I don't know how the media and fans will react! I just want to protect her," I place my hands on my head. Ash walks over to me and pats me on the back.

"Your doing good. She really needs you CC. And I'm totally cool with her coming along with us on tour. And I'm sure the fans will love her. I mean look at her. She's drop dead gorgeous! And don't worry about the media. I'm sure she'll get used to it, it's just a matter of time. I'm sure she won't give up with you by her side." He takes a sip of his beer and leaves the living room. I yawn and look at the clock. Damn it's past 11. I pick passed out Leianna and brings her up to my room. I set her down on the bed and covers her up with the sheets and a blanket. I walk over to the bathroom. I wipe off my makeup and changes into a pair of sweats and Misfits tank top. I crawl into bed next to her. I look at her sleeping face. Ashley was right, she is gorgeous. I fall asleep looking at my beautiful angel.