Andy's Crush

Leianna's P.O.V

Emma has locked herself in her room for about a half an hour now. I'm getting worried because I can hear her sobbing in her bathroom.

Andy is sitting with his head in his knees. CC is comforting me and trying to assure me it'll be alright. It won't be. I know it.

"Emma. Please come out. Please..." Andy was working so hard to get her to come out.

"I-I can't..." That was the first time she has talked.

"Emma! Please come out! I-I have to tell you something...but...CC and Leianna are here..." Andy tried bribing her out.

"Have them leave. I won't come out..." I tugged on CC's hand and lured him away with me. I hope Andy can get her to come out.

Emma's P.O.V

I don't want to go out anymore. I did something very bad. They would all be so disappointed in me. I cut myself again for the first time in 3 years.

"Emma. They left." Andy stated from the other side of the door.

"Y-You had something to tell me?" I didn't try to stutter, it just came out like that.

"Yeah...I uh...I like you..." That couldn't be true. Andy is like...famous. It's impossible.

"Yeah right." I also didn't try to sound snotty, but yet again, it just happened.

"I really do. I know you probably don't believe me because I'm famous and blah blah. But I really really do. I don't know how to prove it...unless you open the door. Just a little crack open. Please? For me?" I thought about it. What could he possibly have to prove. I opened the door just a smidge. He was standing in the door way and he looked down at me and smiled.

"Are you ready for me to prove it?" He just stood there, waiting for an answer.

"Sure. I don't know how you're gonna-" He cupped his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I pulled away after a bit and looked up at him.

"Did I prove it? I hope I did, because I really like you." Andy seemed extra jittery.

"Uh...yeah...I think you did." He grabbed my wrists and kissed me again before I flinched. He backed away and looked down at the fresh cuts I made.

"Emma..." I cried into his chest until falling asleep.

CC's P.O.V

Andy ran down the steps with the biggest smile on his face.

"What's up Andy? Did she come out?" I asked.

"Yeha she did! She fell asleep after she showed me...something...but it's okay now."

"What did she show you?" Leianna questioned.

"She used to cut...and she...she did it again..." Andy whispered.

"WHAT!" Leianna screamed. She was furious.

"Baby calm down! I'm sure it was just a one time thing." I attempted to lessen her anger. I was failing.

"How could she not tell me this!?! I thought she was my friend!" Leianna was very upset.

"Hey. Hey it's okay. You have to remember that you did the same thing. You didn't tell her about your past until a couple days ago. She probably had good reasons not to tell you." I cupped her face in my hands and she snuggled into me.

"You're right. I'm sorry." It worked! I did it!

"I'm gonna go back up by Emma and see of she's awake yet." Andy stated.

"Kay. Come down if she is awake." I reminded him. With that, Andy walked back up the stairs.

(A/N-I'm so so so so so so so sorry that this chapter is really short, but I'm going to warped tour! I will post tomorrow if I can.)