Hidden Answers

Leianna's P.O.V

I finished eating my yogurt and told CC I wanted to sit somewhere else.

"Wanna talk with the boys?" He asked nicely. I nodded. He helped me down off the seat and grabbed my hand.

"Do you think you can do this?" He seemed scared for me, yet also confident that I could.

"Um...yeah." He lead me around until reaching the living room. I have no idea what anything looks like, so he had to tell me.

"Jake and Jinxx are on the couch, Andy's on the floor, Ashley is...I don't know..."

"I'm right here!" He said as he walked into the room. CC brought me over to what I'm guessing is the loveseat? He held me close to him. It was nice until Ash ruined the moment.

"Andy...guess what?"

"What?"

"Your drummer is gonna have some fun tonight!" He laughed at himself. I frowned.

"Fuck you Ash." CC sounded really upset. Even more than me.

"Calm down CC, it's fine." I tried helping the situation. I think it worked. "Can we go to your room. I'm tired."

"Yeah. Wanna get on my back?" I nodded again. He carried me up a flight of stairs and down a hallway. He set me down and I found the bed. Immediately, I felt the spot next to me sink.

"CC...I have a question..." I was nervous to ask this, thinking it would be better if I didn't, but it just came out.

"What is it babydoll, is something wrong?"

"No. I just...I was wondering if you could stay here tonight...like, in the same room...maybe...the same bed..." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"No problem. I was actually hoping you'd ask something like that. Even if it meant me sleeping on the floor." I smiled. "Come here..." He grabbed my hand and we shuffled around for a bit, before getting comfy. His hand was around my waist and my hands were holding his.

"Goodnight Baby." He whispered in my ear.

"I have one more question...why do you call me those names, like baby and babydoll?" I was curious to see what happened when I put him on the spot.

"...Because I like you..." He surprized me.

"Really?" I don't think he's serious.

"Yeah. A lot...do-do you like me back?" I wasn't sure how to answer. Did I? Or is this just a fangirl crush thing? I yawned.

"I...I do..." I fell asleep in CC's arms seconds later.

CC's P.O.V

She drifted off after saying something. I asked her if she liked me back, but I didn't hear her answer. My yawn drowned out the sound. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHE SAID! WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK!!! Okay...calm down CC...It's okay...

I woke to a warm body next to me. It was Leianna. She was facing me, with her hands wrapped around her waist. She was so pretty when she slept. Who am I kidding. She's pretty all the time!

She made a little noise and moved a bit. Maybe she was waking up. That didn't last long. She opened her eyes really big and brought her hands up to her face.

"Leianna...Hey what's wrong?" I grabbed her wrists and saw that she was crying.

"I-I thought this was a d-dream..." She was talking about her going blind.

"Yeah-but baby don't you remember the good news? Today at 2 you have an appointment and they're gonna fix it!" I forgot about that too.

"Really? OH YEAH! CC WHAT TIME IS IT?" Well, the whole house was awake now.

"Calm down! It's..." I looked at the clock...

1:40 pm.

"OH SHIT! LEI WE GOTTA GO! WE ONLY HAVE 20 MINUTES!" I helped her out of bed and ran to my dresser. I snatched out my slipknot tee and a pair of old sweatpants that don't fit me anymore.

"Okay. Arms up." I slowly pulled the shirt over her head. Oh my. It's so hard not to be a perverted Ashley right now. I'm so glad Leianna can't see my face...or where I'm looking...

"Next is pants..." She stood up and let me do that job. She was pretty much all ready.

"CC...can you brush my hair?" I nodded and then remembered she can't see me.

"Sure." I got the brush and began carefully combing through her tangles. Once I was finished, I let her sit and I did my morning stuff.

"Um...CC...I have to pee..." Her cheeks went red and I walked over, forgetting that I had no pants on. She reached out to my hand and accidentally touched my bare leg.

"Sorry! Wait...CC are you naked?"

"No...I have boxers on..." She blushed again. I brought her over to the toilet and told her I would leave, and she could yell when she's done. I left her to do her business and I continued getting dressed.

I heard a noise that sounded like Leianna hit herself on something and rushed to the door. Right before I opened it, Leianna did.

"I got it CC! I got to the door all by myself!" She was excited she finally did something on her own.

"That's great baby! Are you ready to leave?"

"HELL YEAH!" She screamed and I didn't even have to help her down the stairs.

(A/N-Hey there! This story is going to be continued!!! However, it is not being written by the original author anymore. My name is Emma and I am gonna be the one to write the rest of the story. The original author has told me how the rest of the story goes, and I'm just writing it in a not-so-short form. I'm sorry if you like her writing better, but this is the best we can do. Thank you for reading so far!!! I will try to update as much as possible.)