The Mess

Emma's P.O.V

I felt a person kiss my forehead and whisper, "Damn, I hope she's not awake yet." It was a deep voice and I knew it was Andy. I decided to play with him a little. I pretended to continue sleeping just to see what he'd do. He moved a strand of hair out of my face and drew circles on my cheek with his thumb. It kinda tickled and I was trying so hard not to laugh, but I giggled a bit and Andy fell off the bed.

"Are you okay Andy?" Now I felt bad. He was rubbing his elbow.

"I'm okay. Sorry about...that."

"It's okay. It was nice, but the last part tickled."

"You must be very ticklish then."

"Um...no." I was completely lying. I was SO ticklish.

"I should check for you. Just to be sure." He smirked.

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! LEIANNA HELP MEEEEE!!!" Andy started tickling me and soon enough, CC brought Leianna into my room and she just stood there smiling. Even though she was blind, she knew what was going on.

Andy was above me on his knees, and had me pinned to the ground as he tickled more and more.

"A-ANDY S-STO-OP IT T-TICK-CKLES!" I tried to pronounce my words like a normal person, but they came out in a stutter. He slowed down and finally stopped.

By this time, CC and Leianna were sitting on my bed and Andy was still on top of me.

"I like your laugh." He said and blushed.

"Oh...my...god...You could hear me laugh without having to tickle me!" I shouted. He chuckled and smirked again.

"I see you two are getting close..." Leianna pointed out.

"Uh...yeah...just friends." Andy replied, trying not to give away that we like eachother. Eventually we'll tell them, but not yet.

"It doesn't look like just friends to me." CC added. That fucker. I groaned and admitted that me and Andy liked eachother.

"Well it's nice to know that my best friend has found someone." Leianna lit up at the thought, before we all decided to go back downstairs.

CC's P.O.V

I am actually sort of happy Leianna can't see yet. I mean, it's not fun for her, but I get to stare at her beautiful face and she doesn't know. Plus I get to help her around which meant that I got to spend tons of time with her!

*Snap snap* "Hey. CC. Hellooooo?" Emma was waving in front of my face. I then noticed...I was staring at Leianna...smiling like a dork.

"Sorry. Lost in thought, I guess." I replied.

"More like, lost fantasizing about you and Leianna sleeping together." Emma laughed and Leianna and I blushed.

"Maybe..."

Leianna's P.O.V

"Maybe..." Jeez his cute little pouty voice is so attractive.

"What was that Leianna?" Emma asked. Did I just say that out loud? Please no.

"I didn't say anything." I hoped she'd just brush it off. But nooooo, Andy had to come and RUIN IT! Thanks Andy.

"She said she liked his cute pouty voice, and that it was attractive." He said between laughs. Emma started laughing as well. I felt the heat come to my cheeks.

"Well what about you two...there seems to be some weird glances at eachother every once in a while." CC saved me. Jeez that was close. The attention I'm guessing was focused on them now.

"I'm hungry." Emma stated.

"Me too." I was actually starving. I could eat a cow!

"Well then. I CALL COOKING!" Emma shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Why should you get to cook?" I asked.

"Number 1.) It's my house...kinda. Number 2.) You can't see therefore you can't cook yet. Number 3.) I like cooking, and I feel like cooking today, so don't judge."

"Well that was a little more detailed than I needed but okay." I answered.

"Whatcha makin?" Andy asked.

"It's a surprise. Now get out of the kitchen you bastard." I'm pretty sure she pushed him back into the living room and left us in silence.

CC's P.O.V

Andy made several attempts to get in the kitchen by Emma, but failed every time. We were all just talking about random topics when she told us dinner was ready. It took her about an hour to finish.

"Em. It's only lunch time." Leianna stated.

"How would you know? Oh my god that sounded so snotty, I'm sorry." Emma quickly apologized. I don't think she meant for it to come out like that.

"It's fine. I just made CC tell me the time a couple minutes ago." She giggled. It was so cute when she laughed.

"Well I made cereal!!!" Emma smiled embarrassed.

"It took you. A whole hour. Just to make. 4. Bowls. Of cereal." Leianna looked like she was about to explode.

"It's a long story."

"I got time. Explain missy."

"Well...Andy kept interrupting me and I had something on the stove and I burned it because I was fighting him and I had to restart, but I spilled it all over the floor and had to clean it all up. Then I just gave up and made cereal." Leianna was laughing extremely hard at this point.

"Emma! I probably could've done better and I'm blind!!!" Leianna was right. Emma messed up a lot. I could still see the stain on the stove top from where she spilled everything.

"Yeah yeah. Shut your mouth. I tried." Andy hugged her and she shoved a bowl of cereal in each of our faces, taking one for herself.

(A/N- I AM SO VERY SORRY HAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I WAS BUSY!!! I will try to update sooner!!!)