KABANATA 11

FIGHT

The event was successful last night. The producers and the sponsors of the show was expecting for another one soon because it was worth risking for almost 11 na ako nakauwi nun ako na yung nagdrive dahil ipinadala ni Diana yung kotse ko.Pagkarating ko sa condo hinahantay pala ako ni Diana she's wearing a hoodie and a pajama she looks so cute my bestfriend was cute all the time I kissed her on the cheeks at pumasok na ako sa loob ng kwarto ng nakasunod siya sakin.

I take all my clothes off and just wear a oversized shirt and a pajama too. "I'm so tired Di, but it was worth it I really enjoy this day." After I said my last words di ko napansin na nakatulog pala ako pag gising ko nasa maayos na lagayan na ang nga gamit ko tas yung damit ko kagabi wala na sa pinaghubaran ko and I saw my face in the mirror wala na gung make up ko tumakbo ako agad palabas para hanapin si Diana and shoot she was sitting at the couch.

I hug her tightt and kiss her saying thank you she was always doing this things lalo na sa tuwing pagod ako at galing sa mga shoot at events. She hugged me too and I kiss her once again and say thank you nagpaalam muna ako na kakain na muna ng may naalala ako. "Hey Diana, did you look at my bag?" umiling siya sakin kaya pala.

" Take a look, nasa bag ko ah" I said and winked at her when she realized what I was talking about she almost tripped running to my room I was enjoying my meal when she shouts out of her lungs and wave the autograph.

I just smile at her reaction. She was a top fan on one of the famous model here in the Philippines as well as at the other countries. I was also happy knowing na makakasama ko pala siya kagabi it was my bestfriend's dream to have an autograph with her. Sayang lang hindi niya nakita pero I will bring here along soon.

As you grow older even the smallest things about your favorite person make you also happy.

It was already 10 pm and we are driving to go on a party. Yes! A partyy! Diana is wearing a red backless dress while me a black skirt and a mustard yellow sleeveless crop top.

Sinabi ko na kay Axcyl yung about dito pumayag naman siya and sinamahan ko lang naman si Diana dito at  nag sorry rin siya na di niya kami nasamahan dahil may naka schedule daw sakaniya ngayon sinabi ko na ayos lang naman. Mag iingat naman kami.

Nagkita rin kami kaninang umaga dumaan siya sa condo bago siya pumunta ng hospital kaya di naman masyado na wala kaming oras sa isa't isa.

Nang dumating kami masyado nang maingay at magulo madami na rin yung tao I saw his ex with some pretty girl. May naisip ako " Diana, ex mo yun diba tangina ang pangit ng iniyakan mo." malapit lang kami dun sa table nila nang sinabi ko yun at sure akong rinig nila iyon dahil nasa part kami na hindi masyado maingay.

Si Alex at yung kasama niya ay tinignan kami. Tumitig ako pabalik at tinaasan sila ng kilay. Bitch, mas maganda kami sayo duh! The girl was pretty but she has this warfreak vibes I just shrugged and niyaya na sila umupo.

The table has whiskey, vodka, brandy, rum and tequila. Diana just choose tequila and I go for whisky. Mas mabilis akong malalasing sa whiskey eh.

Hours have passed I almost drink all the liquor on the table and I can say I'm drunk. Diana is just tipsy and she was dancing freely with our other friends. I walk right into them at sumali na sa pagsayaw. Nag eenjoy kami at para kaming hindi pa nakaranas ng ganito sa asal namin but were just having fun.

Nang nakaramdam ako ng pagod ay pupunta na sana ako ng comfort room to fix myself. I feel like I'm a mess now as I was passing by on the table where Diana's ex is. And I saw his girl talking with her friends. Maayos na dadaan lang sana ako sa kanila nang bigla akong may narinig na hindi kanais nais. They were talking about my bestfriend Alex new girl was pointing at Diana who was just freely dancing.

" You know girls that girl over there was Alex ex she was so stupid for not knowing that someone cheated on her, stupid" I hurriedly go to them and hardly slam the fucking table that make my hand hurt. Pero hinayaan ko lang iyong sakit na nararamdaman ko dahil mas nangingibabaw yung galit ko.

" Who the fuck are you to talk behind my bestfriend like that you bitch!" I asked controlling my temper. She look at me like she was not afraid. Ako ba ang sinusubukan mo, wala ka pa ngayon sigurado.

"Oh the bestfriend was backing up, should I be afraid?" she's challenging me. I will give you shits now pretty girl. You're making my blood boil.

" You should, take back what you said earlier or else you can go to hell right now, whore" I look at her with a disgusting expression. She was wearing an elegant yet daring dress pero nakikita ko siyang bastos.

" I wont, I will not give what you want" she slap me that make my face numb. " Don't call me whore you son of a bitch" it hurts after what she did the crowd notice us. Naglalakad na si Diana papunta sakin alam kung papatigilin niya ako pero bago pa siya makarating sa harap ko.

I slap hard that pretty girl that make her bleed and sit on the couch. " Do not challenge me in this matter, speak badly behind my friends, hindi lang yan ang aabutin mo!"

" What is happening here?" tanong ni Diana nang makarating siya sa harap namin. " Let's go home" anyaya ko sakaniya nakatalikod na ako at naglalakad na nang napansin kong nakatayo parin siya dun two girls are holding her at yung babaeng kaaway ko kanina ay may hawak na baso.

When I saw Diana snapped and lost consciousness. I can't control my emotions and anger is flowing inside me. I give demands to someone to carry Diana to leave the place and go to the nearest hospital. The girl was still standing there like nothing happened that make my blood boil.

Kumuha ako ng baso na may lamang alak at itinapon sa mukha niya. She reacts about her face and her dress while me I'm holding the glass and it crushed my hands are bleeding but I can't feel any pain. I look closely to the woman and slap her hard again I saw her collapsed from the impact and I doesn't care about it. As I was driving to go to the hospital I remember what Diana said to me after we go to the party. Tumigil ako sa may gilid at natulala, umiyak.

"Don't make a fuss, just enjoy you really had bad temper you know."