KABANATA 27

END

It was the day that lovers waiting for THE WEDDING and its been 3 months since it happens. and I was good. I'm not totally happy but I can smile genuinely now. Everything was set and it was surely a beautiful wedding that every bride dream about.
Everybody was ready and it will just be an hour and it will start.

The church is full of beautiful and relaxing flowers all over, the aisle is made like there was a goddess that will enter there. The guests are wearing white formal attires and gowns. Everyone is happy and talking about everything. We, my team is on standby for taking pictures and you don't need to be a professional to capture beautifully because everything is already beautiful.

Saying what ifs is my thoughts now. What if he didn't propose to me that day? What if it didn't happen that day? Ganito rin ba kami? Were living in the same roof and taking care od our children. It was too beautiful to imagine it but it will never happen to the both of us. Because we already knew that we're not meant for each other. And we will have a different chapters amd endings in our books.

Ayos na yung naging parte ka, yung nasa pahina ka God give us people to teach us something. Just accept it and your path will lighten too. Trust him with all your heart because he knew everything. He will not give you tests that you can't conquer. As for you, be happy for everyone's success even if it small or big things.

The time is out amd the wedding will start. Everyone take their turns and the event that waiting for, comes closer. The gate was opened the bridesmaids, ring bearer, flower girls and the maid of honor are now walking smilingly. And the time that everyone's waiting for is the bride entrance. The music starts playing ot was EVERYTHING by Michael Buble.

You're a falling star, you're the get away car
You're the line in the sand when I go too far
You're the swimming pool on an August day
And you're the perfect thing to see

The singer started to sing and everyone now is crying. Tears of joy was valid in their faces. They were a perfect couple, a beautiful one.

And you play you're coy, but it's kinda cute
Oh, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do
Baby, don't pretend that you don't know it's true
'Cause you can see it when I look at you

She was walking slowly and didn't rush things. She was enjoying every moment of this day. As for me, I was crying too and I don't know what emotion I can give.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you; you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well
And you light me up when you ring my bell

You're a mystery, you're from outer space
You're my every minute of my everyday
And I can't believe, uh, that I'm your man
And I get to kiss you, baby, just because I can
Whatever comes our way, oh, we'll see it through
And you know that's what our love can do

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you; you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

His groom holds her hand at iginaya na para umupo sa kanilang upuan. They were now facing the altar and the sign of starting the ceremony. As I take pictures I can imagine that what if I was the one sitting there. Its funny how I accepted it whole heartedly but I was breaking into pieces.

I Zach Theo Marco , take you Sophia Keil Argon to be my wife, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. ... I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Exchanging vows. It was literary happening I was attending the wedding of my love with another woman. And I was the one too that taking their pictures that they will kepp and cherish for their lives.

I Sophia Keil Argon , take you Zach Theo Marco to be my husband my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. ... I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

After that the priest talk and now waiting for the words that everyone was waiting for the ending that will make a new beginning. Everthing falls in place and as well as my heart. This is my choice, we were not meant to be and we don't belong to each other.

" You may now kiss the bride" the words I want to hear in the oast imagining myself and him infornt of everyone bit now its not me so, this is the end. He was happy now, and if you are not happy now it was not the ending.

" I XISTINE ARIA GRAYES TAKING THE LAST PICTURE OF THE MAN I LOVE MARRYING ANOTHER WOMAN THAT HE LOVE NOW"

          T     H    E        E   N   D