𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

finn went live an the first thing he immediately said was, "hey guys i just wanted to clear up some rumors. i am not dating sadie, she isn't my girlfriend. i don't even like her like that." though that would be hard for anyone watching to believe since she was sitting right next to him. 

"really finn?" she asked with an eye roll and a scoff. at this point she considered herself his girlfriend because she liked him and she knew he liked her too. they haven't acted on the feelings yet but it was obvious to her.

"yes sadie you and i both know it," he shot back as he looked over to her for a moment, giving her a look. "mhmm hmm," she hummed sarcastically in response. just to annoy him and maybe try and prove what he said wrong she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, to which he let out a huff to. 

"sadie!" he exclaimed as he paused the live, setting his phone down and rushing over to her since after she had done it she got up and rushed to the other side of the room. "what?" she asked innocently as she laughed a little bit, going back to the other side of the room once he got close to her. 

"stop moving away from me!" he said back as he followed her, grabbing her wrist before she could move away again. she let out a small huff as she looked up at him. "what?" she asked again though more quietly this time. 

"do not do that again," he told her simply as he gave her a pointed look. "what? kiss your cheek? you're acting like it's the worst thing ever," she replied as she scoffed, pulling her wrist free of his grip. 

finn let out a sigh as he rolled his eyes. "what will you do if i do it again?" she then asked, almost in a challenging way. as soon as she finished her sentence he had her against the wall, his body pressed closely to hers. 

her breath hitched as she looked up at him nervously. "i don't think you want to know," he said in a low, almost husky voice that only made her more nervous. "but i do," she said back quietly, meeting his chocolate gaze.  

he brought his face really close to hers and let out a breath before speaking. "no. you. don't." he said with emphasis as his gaze went down to her lips for a moment. she had shut her eyes, half expecting to feel his lips against hers. 

but before he actually did anything he had forced himself to move away from her, walking back over to the couch and plopping onto it, grabbing his phone to unpause the live. 

she opened her eyes and let out a breath as she took a moment to take in what nearly happened. once she regained her composure she sat next to him on the couch just as he was saying, "i'm back. no we didn't do anything, just talked. so don't anyone assume anything." 

it annoyed sadie that he was lying so she exclaimed with a slightly amused smiled, "he almost kissed me!" but she also did it because she wanted to hear it out loud to help her process it more. 

"i did not, please ignore sadie she's being particularly annoying today," he said as he tried to shove her away. he didn't want all the fans to know that. what happened stayed between them, no one else needed to know. 

but he failed in pushing her away because she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his neck before she started kissing his neck which made him stop saying what he had been talking about and let out a soft surprised gasp. 

"sadie what the fu-" he was about to say before she pulled away, told him not to curse, cupped one of his cheeks and made him look at her before she kissed him on the mouth. he dropped his phone and the camera landed face down luckily so no one watching the live could see them.

***

again idk what this is. also sorry for the short ones. i haven't been feeling like editing any long ones.