𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

the stranger things cast were in the middle of a convention and they were allowing some fans to ask questions. "are there any of the cast members that you ship together?" the next girl that had been in line asked, a bright smile on her face like she was hoping one of her ships would be shipped by the actual members of the cast. 

"i ship finn and sadie," gaten announced with a sly smirk. "and why is that?" the interviewer then asked curiously. "because..." he started as he looked over at finn. finn shot a warning glare at him. "because i just think they would be cute," he said after the pause, letting out a slight laugh. finn let out a breath of relief that luckily no one noticed. 

"millie what about you?" the interviewer then asked, looking towards the brunette. "i ship fadie also," she said as she sent a discrete wink at sadie who saw it and blushed. finn looked over and noticed sadie blushing and said, "uh, can we have the next question please?" the interviewer nodded and then was a general sigh of disappointment from the crowd. 

"are there any castmates who have a crush on one of the other castmates?" she then asked, which wasn't any better than the previous question finn thought. he knew she was branching off the last question though, of course. which annoyed him. he was going to personally kill her himself for keeping the topic on crushes and love lives. 

gaten smiled as he looked at finn again like he had earlier. finn mouthed to him, "don't you fucking dare." gaten stared at him for a moment, causing finn's breath to hitch as he was worried. "i think millie and noah like each other!" he then cried out and finn let out a breath and shot gaten an ugly glare. millie and noah looked at each other also, realizing what had happened and started laughing as gaten cracked up. 

"what's so funny?" the interviewer asked what everyone was wondering. "finn," gaten said in between laughs, trying to calm down and catch his breath. everyone then looked at finn as he looked around nervously, hating being the center of attention and trying not to feel embarrassed. "what?" the interviewer then asked, confused. "finn is just getting annoyed with me," gaten explained as he slapped his hand on his knee and smiled in amusement. 

"why?" she continued to press since no one had understood what was so funny to him. "because i keep-" gaten started, about to reveal it all when finn stood up and interrupted, "nothing!" that only caused everyone to drive their attention back to the raven haired boy and he stood awkwardly, feeling his face heat up a lot. 

he quickly sat back down and brought a hand up to his head, covering his eyes so he wouldn't have to see everyone staring at him. one of his legs was bouncing quite nervously and vigorously. sadie laughed a little bit at the situation too but felt bad for finn because she knew he was super embarrassed and nervous. she decided to speak up, asking, "may we get a ten minute break?" 

they were allowed the break and she quickly made her way backstage to wait for finn. when gaten got back there she rolled her eyes at him and said to him, "you embarrassed him really badly out there." "it was funny," gaten said back with a shrug. sadie shook her head in response, not saying anything back. 

once finn came backstage she was about to go over to him when he quickly made his way over to gaten. "dude! what the hell?! you have to stop embarrassing me so much. it used to be funny but now it's just annoying," he shot at him angrily. sadie frowned at what she was seeing. "i'm sorry! i won't do it again finn!" gaten yelled in a scared voice. he hadn't meant to piss finn off and he definitely didn't want to make him anymore angry. finn was super scary when mad. finn shook his head as he wasn't going to take gaten's apology. 

he poked gaten hard in the chest and was about to reply when sadie came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, hoping that would calm him down enough to stop targeting gaten. he went to shove her arms away until he noticed who they belonged to. "sadie," he mumbled softly as he took a step away from gaten and turned around to face the ginger. 

"don't be mad at him," she begged, wanting them all to still get along. yes gaten had crossed a line this time but she didn't want finn to try and beat him up or anything either. finn let out a sigh as he tightly hugged her. she hugged him back just as tightly, bringing a hand up to run her fingers through his curly hair.

"fadie," noah mouthed to gaten and millie. they all stiffled laughter as caleb nodded and mouthed back, "hell yeah." 

***

this one is super dumb but again i wanted to get something out at least. hope you enjoyed it anyways xoxo