𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

sadie decided to go live on instagram. she held her phone up facing her so the viewers could see her face. "hi guys, sadie's here. so is finn. say hi finn," she started off with, tilting her phone a bit as finn got in frame. 

"hey guys! i'm here visiting this girl on her birthday. i got the last flight here before flights were cancelled because of the virus so i'm stuck here but it doesn't matter. i didn't want her to be lonely on her birthday, she's too amazing for that," finn greeted, sounding pumped full of energy.

sadie laughed a little as she then put the camera back on her. "thanks for that lovely intro finn," she said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. as she started talking she noticed a lot of the comments talking about how finn must be her boyfriend. she rolled her eyes, having not expected anything more.

"finn," she stated to get the male's attention. "yeah?" his voice was heard off screen. "come look at the comments," she replied. "why? everyone think i'm your boyfriend or something?" he asked as he came over and looked over some of the comments.

he took a moment to look at some of them, making a pretty neutral face as he did. sadie poked him when he took too long to say something about it. he looked back at her for a second as he pulled away from the phone then looked back to the camera. "guys you can chill out with that. i'm not her boyfriend," finn announced as he wrapped an arm around sadie.

"they have every reason to think you are," she said back in a mumble. he furrowed his eyebrows at her, "what do you mean?" "like this for example," she said, picking up his hand that was resting on her shoulder and swinging it a bit.

"so? am i not allowed to do that?" he asked back, pulling his hand away from her grip. "no, you can. just you need to learn to stop being so touchy with me. that's why everyone thinks you're my boyfriend," sadie replied. she moved away from him and plopped down on the opposite end of the couch.

finn quickly joined her, wrapping his arms around her and burying his face into her side. "finn! this is exactly what i'm talking about!" she exclaimed though she didn't really sound mad. "imma do what i want," finn's muffled voice replied.

sadie let out a sigh and placed her free hand on top of his head, trying to shove him away. it didn't work though and instead her hand got lost in his curls, she started playing with his hair.

"everyone thinks we like each other as more than friends. so finn, do you have feelings for me?" sadie asked after a few minutes, his head still buried into her side and her still playing with his hair. if you were to come onto the live at that point you would immediately think they were a couple.

"that's personal stuff. i'm not going to answer such personal questions while you're recording," he said back as he finally lifted his head up and looked at her. she ruffled his hair a bit before removing her hand. "okay, so what if i end the live right now?" she questioned him.

he leaned forward and whispered something in her ear that no one else could hear. she gasped and playfully hit him on the shoulder, "finn!" finn just smiled in amusement at her as the comments started blowing up with messages like 'oh my god what did he say?' or 'are you two secretly dating?!'

finn grabbed her phone from her and brought it close to his face. "we're logging off now. talk to you fuckers later," he said. he gave the camera a smug smile before ending the live and turning her phone off. everyone that had been watching the live was left confused.

sadie sighed at finn as he handed her phone back to her. she took it and set it off to the side. "so finn, will you answer the question now?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow. "sure but you guess first. do you think i have feelings for you?" he said back.

she let out a scoff like it was a stupid question. "yes! it just seems so obvious," she said in exasperation. "then there's your answer," he said back with a smile. she shook her head a bit but felt her cheeks turn pink. "and what about you sades, do you have feelings for me?" finn asked her curiously as he cocked his head to the side.

sadie looked over at him to meet his eyes and felt her cheeks turn red as soon as they locked eyes. "hm?" he asked again, not looking away from her and bringing a hand up to one of her knees and tapping it impatiently, like it was a timer counting down, saying how much time she had left to answer. she was at a loss of words, she was in a trance of sorts, getting lost in his gaze, those chocolate brown eyes of his.

after a moment finn stopped tapping her knee and let out a soft huff. "sadie!" he exclaimed, wondering why she wasn't answering him. she shook her head to get out of her trance and blushed furiously.

finn furrowed his eyebrows at her and asked as he pinched one of her cheeks, "why are you blushing so much?" she brought a hand up to his on her cheek and removed it, only to intertwine it with hers. he didn't pull away or ask her why she did it, he just let her.

"i do like you finn. as more than a friend," she finally replied, oddly in a calm tone. finn's eyes widened a bit in shock as he asked, "really?" she nodded slowly at him and she could feel him bouncing one of his legs from excitement since she was so close to him.

"i didn't think you did," he said to her honestly, now smiling like an idiot. "of course i do finn! what's not to lo-like about you?!" she said back, catching her slip up and quickly covering it up. luckily finn didn't notice her slip up and just smiled at her response as he hugged her.  

***

a simple, short and cute one,  hope y'all liked it <3