𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕

"come on caleb let's go and let sadie and finn have some alone time," gaten said, waving for caleb to catch up with them. "but why?" the older boy asked back as he didn't move an inch. gaten let out a groan as he walked back to caleb with the others and asked, "why are you questioning it? they have some things they need to talk about."

caleb furrowed his eyebrows and tried not to let the anger show in his voice, "talk about what?" "jesus why are you so nosey about this? you're usually the one to stay out of people's business but now you want to know everything," noah piped in with an annoyed tone.

"isn't it obvious. caleb is jealous because he's afraid finn is gonna make a move on sadie," millie said matter of factly with a bored look. "is that true?" gaten asked curiously as he looked back at caleb. "yes it is," he replied through gritted teeth. "dude you have nothing to worry about. finn doesn't have the balls to ask her out and i'm pretty sure she doesn't like him anyways," gaten replied, giving him a reassuring smile.

"i have everything to worry about it," caleb argued back. "why?" the three of them all asked in unison. "because finn is the reason why sadie broke up with me," caleb announced, clenching his fists. "oh," the three all said in response, unsure of how else to reply.

there was an awkward silence for a moment before millie basically pleaded, "just let them have some alone time. don't ruin it, please caleb? let sadie have a chance to be happy with someone else since it seems you two weren't really meant to be." caleb looked down at the small brunette and was about to argue before sighing and giving in, "fine."

"but if I hear finn kisses her or anything he's going to get a punch in the face," he added as millie latched onto one of his arms and started dragging him forward, away from where sadie and finn were waiting in line for the ferris wheel. millie sighed at caleb's words but didn't say anything back.

sadie looked back after a moment, about to say something to her friends when she noticed they were gone. "they ditched us!" she exclaimed in a quiet tone. finn looked back curiously to also see their friends no where in sight and he realized why they had left, they were giving him a chance to be alone with sadie so he could tell her about his feelings. "how rude," he replied simply, even though he wasn't at all mad about it.

sadie turned back to look at him and said, "i don't want to ride the ferris wheel anymore." "what? why?" finn asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at her as she tried to walk away but he grabbed her wrist to stop her from going anywhere. "finn let me go," she said in a hushed tone as if trying not to cause a scene.

"why? come on the ferris wheel, just because our friends left us doesn't mean it isn't going to be fun," he said back as he frowned a little, confused and a little hurt of why she didn't want to go on the ferris wheel alone with him. "because i'm scared of what i'll do if left alone with you," she said bluntly as she narrowed her eyes. finn blinked in surprise and almost let go of her wrist but quickly tightened his grip before he actually did.

"sadie please. nothing is going to happen," he assured. "you don't know that. i don't know that," she spat back. "just because we don't know what's going to happen doesn't mean we shouldn't do something. throughout our whole lives we never know what is going to happen," he said back, making a point.

sadie remained silent for a moment before nodding, he did have a fair point and she couldn't let her emotions and nervousness get to her. she walked back over to him and he let go of her wrist as he mumbled quietly, "thank you." she waved him off dismissively before crossing her arms.

finn frowned at how non relaxed she was now and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "finn stop, i do not want you touching me right now," she said in annoyance as she unfolded her arms and tried prying his off her. he only wrapped his arms more tightly around her as he then nuzzled her neck which made her stop trying to pry his hands away.