𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

this one has nillie in it too btw :) 

the stranger things cast were staying a night at a hotel for one of their stranger cons in new york city. all the teens were intrigued about the room set ups since this time it wasn't just simply the boys with the boys and the girls with each other. noah and millie got a room together, sadie and finn got a room together and then gaten and caleb got one together. all of them felt like people were trying to pair them together that way since a lot of people wanted nillie and fadie to be a thing. 

*** 

sadie was laying on the bed near the window, leaning her head back and letting out a sigh. finn looked over at her from where he was on the other bed. "do you think they did this on purpose?" she asked him as she then looked back at him. he shrugged, they could assume all they wanted but they had no idea what was true and what wasn't. 

sadie pursed her lips a little bit then got up and sat down next to him. "at least i get to share a room with my favorite though," she said back as she smiled. "i thought millie was your favorite?" he asked as he rose an eyebrow at her. "nope. you are. but don't tell her that," sadie replied as she gave him a quick boop on the nose then laid down and rested her head in his lap. finn smiled a bit as he let out a small laugh. "you're my favorite too," he said softly as he started running his hands through her red hair.

***

"noah do you really think that finn and sadie sharing a room together will lead them to kiss?" millie asked doubtfully as she gave the younger boy a disbelieving look. "yes, if they're alone together it'll be a perfect chance for them to act on their feelings for one another," he said back matter of factly. 

"you have a point there but still we don't even know if they have feelings for each other," millie said back, still disagreeing with what he was saying. "i know finn likes sadie. i just don't know if she likes him. but that's why i'm going to listen," noah said back as he made his way over to the wall and put one of his ears against it, cupping his hand behind it. "noah!" millie exclaimed as she laughed. "shh! i'm listening!" noah scolded her back. millie shook her head at him as she rolled her eyes, he was so dumb. 

a few minutes later he said, "millie come here!" "oh my god why noah?" she asked as she let out a huff. "come here and tell me if you hear what i hear," he said back, not giving her much explanation. she sighed as she got up off the bed and made her way over to the wall, also pressing one of her ears against it. "i literally don't hear anything," she said as she then pulled away and gave noah an annoyed look. 

"exactly! and that makes me think they might be kissing, or cuddling or something," he said back in a whisper yell. "noah you don't know anything. just leave them alone will you?" she asked. she loved noah but he could be annoying sometimes. "fine," noah sighed as he left the wall and joined millie on the bed, resting his head on her shoulder.

***

finn and sadie had fallen asleep while watching a movie, in the same position they had been. sadie woke up first and immediately noticed how her head was not on a pillow. she sat up and noticed how she and finn had fallen asleep and let out a soft laugh. he was leaning against the pillows against the headboard of the bed, snoring slightly, his curls in his eyes. she thought he looked very cute but would keep that thought to herself. 

but she couldn't keep her feelings to herself anymore. to wake him up she got on top of him and straddled him as she grabbed his shoulders and shook him a little bit. finn woke up startled and then blushed furiously when he noticed how sadie was straddling him. "uh... yeah sadie?" he asked curiously as he looked down to his hands for a moment, trying to decide what to do with them. he just decided to wrap his arms around her waist loosely.