lin beifong | handcuffs

summary - that time you get arrested and flirt with lin while she interrogates you (requested)
warnings - you're a lil flirty shit in this one <3 we love that

"so... you handcuff people often?"

your question seemed to fall onto deaf ears as the woman in front of you glared at your frame, her arms crossed and posture straight. the harsh lighting of the interrogation room highlighted lin's features and you enjoyed the view.

you enjoyed it a lot.

"your stupid remarks aren't gonna get rid of the charges against you smartass."

"ah yes i know but i can enjoy the time i have before i have to leave you forever," you grin.

the cop strides towards you but is stopped by her assistant, some firebending guy.

you smirked as she cooled herself off, taking this time to free yourself from the cuffs and jump out of your seat. lin was caught off guard as you effortlessly trapped the assistant in his own stone 'prison' and pinned her to the ground.

she didn't fight back, instead opting to give you a look of mild annoyance. "you are just asking to get a few more years added to your sentence aren't you?"

you shrug, your grip on her wrists tightening. "it was a petty crime! maybe you should hire me to be apart of your little police party, hmm?" you tease.  "i'd do a way better on than sparky over there," you continue earning you an angry grunt.

lin finally pushes you off her, her pale cheeks dusted with pink as she straightens herself out. "now why would i want an annoying piece of work like you to hang around me
everyday?"

you cross your arms like lin did before and smile, "because you do!"