Chapter V

Brittany pov

What are we? Santana has been at my place for about two days and so far we've been close ever since. We usually spend time on the couch watching tv or a cheesy horror movie, but sometimes after Santana feast we kiss but after that it's back to square one. I don't know what we are doing or what we are and it's really confusing, more confusing then breakfast. I walk into the living room and see Santana watching Tom n Jerry in one of my shirts and no pants.

"Hey San." I say yawn waving at her, I see her look at me brightly and wave at me and gesture me to sit on the couch. I go sit beside her and she leans her head on my shoulder. "I have a question San." I say a little worried, "sure what's up?" She says not taking her eyes off the tv. "What are we?" I say quickly, and I feel her move as she is now staring at me. "What do you mean?" She laughed nervously, "I mean San, what's are we? We sit and watch movies, and sometimes we kiss and cuddle and I know that's something couples do.."

"Brittany..I.. I don't know.." she says trying to focus on something else, "well what can we be?" I ask, I really like Santana and I wanna make it work, "I don't know Britt." She says looking back at the tv. "Why won't you really talk to me about this?" I say getting a little irritated, "because I don't know Britt! I like you! I do, but you're..you're-"

"Human." I finish her sentence and she cuts the tv off and walks to my bedroom. "What are you doing?" I ask her and she just ignores me and grabs her clothes and starts changing. "Santana, what are you doing?" I ask more irritated, "are you just gonna run off and do what?" I ask, "go home." She says, "Santana you're gonna die from starvation and running won't fix the situation!" I yell, walking closer to her. "You don't know shit!" She yells, "I know you're scared! I know that you hide yourself from everyone because you run from your problems!" I yell, she stays quiet fixing her shirt and as she is about to walk out I grab her wrist. "Santana, why won't you just trust me, I like you too! And you know I'm not your mother!"

"How do I know that!" She exclaimed and I'm taken back a little by her rage and the fact she doesn't trust me enough to see I'm nothing like her mother. "Fine! Be like that and go!" I yell as I watch her look at me with this sad but rage look in her eyes.

After Santana left i start throwing stuff and breaking stuff I see. I feel so much anger in my body it's killing me, I realize I have to see her tomorrow and Imma make it duty to get her to talk.