Chapter X

A/N: here it is...remember like I mentioned this was my main idea porn with plot, yea this was how it was gonna go down :/ but uh I noticed ppl reading it for real so I tried adding SOME plot

Britt pov

Santana was flawless her body was flawless, her perfect big round breast, her figure, her lips, everything about her was flawless. Before we started, Santana bit my neck but explained that the sexual aroma or something was gonna help turn me and was for the ritual. In honest I wasn't listen her body was to glorious to even listen. We both was now naked, I was on my back and Santana was on top kissing my my stomach until she finally reached my hard dick. The Latina graves it firmly and started to stroke it up and down. I'm sure this isn't needed for the ritual but if Santana is okay with doing this then I'm ok.

I was takin out my thought by the feeling of a warm mouth lick the tip of my swollen cock and the mouth pushing deeper and deeper. I started to moan and gasp for air as I felt her mouth bob up and down. I grabbed her hair and pushed for her to do deep til I felt my dick hit the back of her throat.

"S-San...ugh!" Was all I could even let out, I could hear her moan at how aggressively her throat hit the tip of my dick.

I've never felt so much pleasure from just a mouth before it had to be because of the soul bound or whatever...ugh..I didn't care.

Santana released her mouth from my now wet cock and got up to adjust my dick with her pussy. "I need you inside me, I can't control myself Britt..." I hear her say and just hearing she need me inside her turned me on and I swear she could tell.

She began to slowly insert my dick inside her and I know it take her a minute to adjust to the feeling, "so...so big," she trails off as she begins to bounce up and down. I grabbed her ass and began to move with her pounded my hips against her. The room started to fill with sweat and our hot aroma.

It was later Santana was now in a doggy styled position and I held my dick to replace it inside between her wet fold and fuck her again.

As I began to suddenly thrust myself into her hard she could barely keep herself up. "Britt...oh..fuck..fuck me fast-" she could barely get the words out her mouth I knew what she wanted. I gripped my left hand tight around her waist and started pounding my dick inside her tight but very much wet pussy. I slapped her ass which only made the Latina moan louder, "fuck..yes!" She screamed, I did it another time and got the same reaction. "Britt...I'm..." she says, "don't...stop!" She scream and I don't the thought of pulling out wasn't even the last thing in my mind. I buck my hips a few more times until I felt thick ropes of cum shoot out.

After we laid on the bed and I could tell Santana wanted more, but she didn't dare ask. "You'll notice you're transitioning really soon. I'll get you a necklace and such so you can walk in the light and be able to do human things.

I just nod I'm to worn to even speak. I swear I can feel her eyeing me, maybe the whole soulbound wasn't the reason this felt different then any other time I've had sex.

"Did this feel different to you?" I asked looking at Santana, her eyes was locked on me and she finally answered.

"Yes...soulbound doesn't usually feel so...alive...yes it's intimacy but only for a short period." She states and I knew I wasn't the only one.

"Santana maybe fate was laid a hand...maybe was was meant to be?" I suggest waiting for her to laugh and tell me I'm wrong. "Honestly Britt, I think you're right..." she states looking at the ceiling.

"But it's too dangerous right now to worry about relationships, the hunters started growing again and I can't have them getting suspicious or for me to let my guard down..." she says closing her eyes, I just nod and I feel her close the gap between us and cuddle into me.

I small and place a soft kiss on her forehead before drifting to sleep.