023 | s&j

[sora pov]

it was another ordinary day at school, we had an early release since grades were coming out later this week for teachers to look over.

i was doing well in my classes like i wanted to, so i didn't worry much about the upcoming grades being sent out.

hyunsuk texted asking me to eat out with him, junkyu, and doyoung after school. i agreed and was really looking forward to it. i hadn't eat out with the guys in awhile since exams came up and we all studied on our own time.

doyoung found me outside of my class after school, we walked to go meet hyunsuk and junkyu at the bus.

"ya you kids take so long i thought we were gonna miss the bus!" junkyu said sarcastically.

i laughed at his comment, "sorry" i pouted.

"sora is so slow at walking, im never picking her up again." doyoung complained.

"kim doyoung!" i lifted my hand to hit him. doyoung grabbed my hand and pushed me over.

hyunsuk sighed, "you guys never stop arguing huh?". doyoung and i rolled our eyes as junkyu was on the side laughing.

as the bus pulled up in front of us, we paid and sat all together in the back.

"oh i invited 2 of my dance friends to come with us, sunghoon and jay" doyoung said taking off his backpack.

"ah the bighit trainees?" junkyu asked. doyoung nodded, "theyre really good trainees, i havent seen them in awhile." hyunsuk said. i wondered who they were but i didn't bother to ask questions and waited until we got there.

after 10 minutes we got dropped off and walked to a kbbq restaurant. a bell rung as we opened the door into the restaurant. it was busy and many students were there to eat so i couldn't tell who doyoungs friends were.

doyoung walked up to 2 guys at the corner on the restaurant, hyunsuk and junkyu both shook up the 2 boys and then looked over at me. i bowed at the both of them regardless of not knowing their age.

i hear them chuckle and return a bow, "no need to bow, im jay!" the guy with long fluffy hair said. i looked up and the both were very tall. the other guy introduced himself, "im sunghoon" he had fair skin and dark eyebrows.

"im sora" they were both really good looking, i was amazed even guys like them existed. when did yoshi get all these good looking friends? we got seated and proceeded to order.

the waitress came over and took our order and the menus then she left. "so how old are you?" jay asked. "im 17" i replied.

"ah we're both 18, see you shouldnt have to bow to us like that, we're basically the same age" he said laughing playfully.

"did you know sunghoon did figure skating? his balance is amazing" hyunsuk mentioned. professional figure skating? i didn't know many people at this age that figure skated.

sunghoon chuckled, "ah i'm not good anymore, i haven't figure skated in a long time" waving his hands in front of him.

"but you are a natural a dancing now because of it" doyoung laughed.

he continued to shake his head as the guys complimented the both of them. "are you a trainee sora?" jay asked.

i felt awkward since i was the only one without that experience. "oh no, im just in school right now" they nodded. "sora is yoshi's little sister" hyunsuk added and patting me in the head.

"ah really?" jay said, "you do look a lot like yoshi, i haven't seen yoshi in while since he came to korea" i nodded. the guys continued to catch up with each other while i sat there listening along, but soon the waitress came and gave us our food.

after eating we went to go to the park so the guys could play soccer, "do you guys want any drinks?" sunghoon asked walking there. "can i get banana milk?" junkyu exclaimed.

sunghoon nodded and everyone told sunghoon their drinks and snacks, he turned over to me. "do you wanna come?" he asked. in panic i looked over at the guys, but they weren't paying attention to us.

i looked back at him, "uh yea sure". we went into the store and grabbed the drinks. he walked up to me and watched me grab the last few snacks.

i slowly turned to him waiting for him to say something. "rock paper scissors" he said bluntly. i stared at him and heard him count down. he put out paper and i quickly put out rock.

he gave no reaction and looked up at me. i paused, "should i be scared right now" i asked as he didn't give me any reply.

he grabbed my empty hand, and set the handle of his basket into my hands. "thanks for paying" he said as he walked away.

i looked down at both of the baskets in my hands and looked up to see the back of his figure. "hey!" realizing what had just happened.

i heard him chuckle as i dragged myself to the front of the cashier.

the wind blew in our face as i opened the store door, the sky was dark and cold. the sharp cold air hit my legs and startled me.

i shivered and quickly ran back to the park. "hey wait up" i heard sunghoon from behind. i ignored him because he had made me pay earlier and continued to walk across the street.

"sora!" i heard him call my name again and his footsteps coming closer. i stopped and turned around, i see his eyes widen, he jerked my arm and i stumbled dropping the bags. pulling me into his chest, the noise of the brakes screech behind me.

i turned around to see a vehicle just barely a foot from us. he slowly let go of his grip and looked back at the car. "are you hurt?" he asked looking behind me.

i shook my head, my breathing was heavy and i was in shock. i watched him grab the bags on the ground and pick up the snacks.

he's acting like if nothing just happened.

he stood up and looked at me still struggling to make out what had just happened, he set down the bags and took off his long parka and put it over my shoulders that ended to my knees.

"it's getting cold" he said and picked up the bags and started walking towards the park under the dark sky.

<3

happy 2k thank you! i will be doing longer chapters now on!! thank you for reading.