015 | crush

[third pov]

the door shut and haruto ran after the figure. "sora" haruto said stopping to catch his breath. sora turned around and unexpectedly saw haruto.

"haruto, you should get back. it's late and it's getting cold" her arms crossed rubbing her arms warm turning away.

haruto stared watching sora and began to walk up to her. sora heard footsteps coming closer to her and turned around.

sora in confusion fumbled back as haruto leaned towards her . "i need to show you something. i'll meet you at the dorm tomorrow" haruto said.

he was close enough for sora to appreciate his features. his tall nose, his lips, and his eyes that peaked through his messy hair. haruto was tall enough that sora had to slightly tilt her head up to look haruto in the eyes.

sora could still see some of the injuries on his face but it was getting better than the last time sora had seen it.

haruto and sora stood there and locked eyes. the rain storm got louder hitting the roof of the building and silenced everything around them. sora looked away, "okay" she whispered.

she turned around, haruto grabbed her wrist that wasn't injured in the wrap, "i really mean it, sora" she turned around and looked down at his hand wrapped around her wrist and looked up and nodded.

he slowly let go and watched her walk away until her figure disappeared from his sight. haruto walked back to his dorm and walked into his room.

"you okay?" junkyu looked up from his phone. "you look pale"

haruto nodded, "yea i'm fine". he went up on his bunk and laid down.

"we have practice early tomorrow, the guys are planning to eat after" junkyu said knocking on the bunk frame under harutos bed.

"i have something to do after practice, im gonna pass" haruto said.

"ah okay i'll tell them tomorrow" he replied

<3

hello! i'm pretty new to this writing stuff so please don't mind my writing skills, i don't have many readers right now but i hope to build on that number in the future! i hope you continue to enjoy this book as it goes on!!!

who's your bias in treasure: