Chapter Nineteen

NOTE ! Check media to see the song.

. . .

Always and forever when the
right one comes because

ʚ♡ɞ

It has been a one solid week since I last met Chaeyoung. She told me she'll also get busy soon and will fully concentrate on her tour now. Soon, she'll be leaving for international tour so we may not get to see each other often and we'd barely contact each other.

She said it's for the best and it's just perfect. While she's away on her tour she'll think about herself and start her healing process.

And I agree.

Although the price it came with is that she'll be away for 10 months. It's so long but I'll be patient.

"Don't worry. I don't want to keep you waiting for very long. So, I already started my healing process."

That's what she said. Which, I don't know what she's talking about.

Well, anyways I know that she'll be releasing her single today. I never heard her sing it yet nor I have seen the last lyrics she wrote. So, I definitely looked forward to it.

Everyone in social media has been talking about it already. She would release it at exactly 6PM which is the end of my shift. It was perfect.

So, on my way home I waited for it to come out. My heart starts to beat fast from the excitement because my idol was about to release her new single.

Yes, idol.

I am Rosé's fan.

I didn't tell her nor made it obvious. Well- at least that's what I thought.

I check the time every second just so that I made sure I won't miss the exact time of its release.

Finally, the clock hits 6:00 pm.

I immediately refreshed the YouTube page on my phone and just after refreshing, the official audio of her single appeared right on my very screen. I made sure to have my earphones connected before clicking it.

The intro of the song where it was all instrumental already made me feel sad, just like how she wanted to make the listeners feel.

Until she introduced the song with so much emotion and sadness. I began to listen to her beautiful voice and the emotional lyrics.

It made me a little bitter. Oh how I wish that I was that guy. If so, then I wouldn't hurt her so much. I couldn't lay a hand on her. I'm too scared to break her.

The song then transitioned to the first chorus and then to a part where it's just full of instrumental. Then from her emotional and sad voice, it was replaced with anger. She expressed her anger and hatred. This is the part where she's telling the time of the breakup.

Then the song transitions to a part that I was then surprised of. This is now the part where I didn't now the lyrics of.

Though sometimes when life brings me down

Time can heal my heart

Through the bad rainy days

I know that I will be okay

It shocked me how the song suddenly transitions from hatred to slowly "being okay". I had to actually stop walking so that I could concentrate into listening.

The mood of the song slightly lifts up and was less about the emotional pain brought to her.

It's now more into "moving along".

I loved you every minute, every second

Loved you even if it was for a moment

Always and forever can wait for the time because

You were not the one, I know that now

She even changed the chorus. It still has similarities as the first, but it definitely says something else that is completely different from the first chorus.

But the part that hit me so much was "you were not the one, i know that now". It's as if she's slowly accepting the reality.

The reality that the someone whom she loves is only someone who used to love her now.

In a world still full of life, I see color

In a bit of time 'cause we deserve better

Always and forever when the right one comes because

Part of loving you, is letting go

I now get what she meant by "already started my healing process". This song...

This song was no longer just informing the listeners of the pain she felt. But rather she's informing everyone that she had enough. That she's facing this reality.

And that this is somewhat her way of closure.

ʚ♡ɞ

short, but that's because it's going to get long for the last chapter uwu.

happy 4th anniversary to the pinks! i hope us blinks will stay with the pinks and love them more.
love lots! ♡︎

ps: i may publish the last chapter later today OR tomorrow. it depends jsjsksks

 it depends jsjsksks