Epilouge pt dos bitchachos

planning Kim's funeral wasn't easy for luke. he couldn't decide what colour theme to go with. he was thinking either piss yellow or shrek green. it was so hard! Like Harry's dick when he sees louis. but anyway, he decided he would sing a song there.
"LUKE HURRY THE FUCK UP WE GOTTA GO HER BODY IS ALREADY ROTTINH!!!" Calum shouted.
"CUMMING!!!!" Luke returned as he put on his favourite thingy "I JUST NEED TO PUT ON MY LIPSTICK THEN WE CAN GO"
After luk was fineally ready, they all hopped in the car and went to the church. whilst taking their seats, they saw grace and XANTHE sitting im the front row, crying of laughter. it was really funny, and cool.
"We r all gathered here today bc this bitch couldn't keep her vagina to herself." the funerals guy that MICHAEL found on Craig's list said. "luke HEMMINGS would u LYK to cum-"
"WOAH HAHA WE JUST MET BUT OKAY ;) :P" Luke smirked.
"DUDE NO OMFG , come up here and sing UR fuckin song." the funeral guy corrected. luke laughed and walked to to the podium. he could see kim kokos body in the casket and he laughed bc her eyebrows were NOT on fleek.
"um, this is a song I wrote about my times with kim." luke pulled the guitar out of his vagina and cleared his throat. He strummed once.
"Okay, here goes nothing." he began strumming.
"AUSSIE RAP WILL NEVER DIE., AUSSIE RAP YEAH UH, CAUSE I GREW UP IN THE WEST OF SYDNEY YOU KNOW I DO IT HARD, YOU NO I DO IT UP THE BUT YEAH WITH A CARD IM DOING EVERYTHING FROM THE STREET UH YOU NITHING COULD BEAT MY BEATS AY." he strummed the last chord and everyone stood up, tears in their eyes. they cheered until their hands grew numb.
"Uh, thanks." he returned back to his seat.
"Um that concludes the funeral THX for coming. There will be peniscoladas and cocktails in the lobby and a ball pit."
Everyone rushed out of the church and went to the lobby. but they were shock d to who they saw standing there.
"well well well, if it isn't 5 seconds of suck my ass!" The girl called, orange milk still dripping in her hair. :P