Chapter 19

"So, Static huh?"

"Who's that?" I decide to play dumb and tilt my head the smallest amount to seem genuine.

"You know exactly who it is." Kenny replies with a roll of the eyes.

"Uh huh. Why do you think its me?" I ask as I look at Scott and see he's just as interested as I am.

"Last night, you mentioned a dead kid coming back to lif-"

"Oh my god you're Mysterion. You're the only one of the hero's I couldn't figure out!" I interrupt him.

He looks at me strangely, but ignores my outburst. "- and you're the only kid who, for some reason, can remember my deaths."

Scott looks at us in confusion. Probably because he can't remember any of the deaths. "What deaths?? And Kenny is Mysterion?"

I look at him and answer "You wouldn't remember. And yeah. Anyways, you walked up next to Kenny, therefore you somehow figured it out too. Spill."

"Oh. Uh, A few days ago you mentioned how stupid the adults in this town are, as if you didn't already know. All the kids already know the adults here are stupid, but you acted like you just figured it out. (Ch. 12, after Randy shows up) I dug around and found only 3 new students. 2 boys, and 1 girl. I did a bit of my own investigation on the boys, but nothing came up. Then after we found out Static was actually a girl, I instantly knew Static is (Y/n)." He explains.

"Wow. I should watch what I say from now on, because some kids here are surprisingly smart. Can't believe Kyle hasn't figured it out." I say.

"Wait, Kyle?" Scott asks, "He's one of the hero's?"

"Oh right. You guys don't know eachothers identities. I should probably start using your guys hero names, but I do hope you guys know who Coon is."

"Cartman." They both say in union.

"Thank god." I say in relief.

"He's an obvious one. Anyway, give us the cat." Kenny says in a dangerous tone.

"Uhh no. Not happening." I say in a sweet but devilish tone.

"Then we'll have to take it." Scott says also in a tone but a stern one.

We get into a silence stance, waiting for the other to move. Scott's the first to make a move. He goes for a tackle, but I side step him as he falls. Kenny's the next to move. We get into hand to hand combat as Scott gets up and joins in. How I'm still standing? No fucking clue, but I'm not complaining.

Eventually, I'm able to slip passed and make the exit be right behind me as we continue to fight. As soon as they slowed down a little, I quickly run out the room.

They give chase. We run around the entire school. 'Man. Im gonna miss lunch. There's only 10 minutes left.'

I give them the slip as I slide around a corner and hide in the janitors closet. I can hear their steps come to a stop a few feet from the door.

"Where did she go?" Scott asks in a confused and semi muffled voice.

"I don't know. She'll have to come to class later. We'll just catch her there. And if we can't, we'll just go to her house." Kenny says as he and Scott start walking away.

'How the fuck are they smart enough to figure out that I'm Static, but can't see a very obvious hiding spot? Its as if someone's too lazy to make it realistic.' I sigh.

Looks like I'm spending the rest of my lunch here.

~~~°•°~~~

Time skip to a minute before class ends for the day

~~~°•°~~~

I'm staring at the clock as the last minute is going by. Scott and Kenny weren't able to talk to me because of Mr. Garrison. This is the one and only time I thank him, but I can still feel the two staring at me.

3...

2...

1...

RIINNNG

I quickly stand up, grab my stuff, and as quickly and unsuspisiously as possible, get the fuck out. Scott and Kenny doing the same, but a bit too slow because as soon as my body passed the door to the class, I start sprinting.

Fuck the bus. I could get home faster if I ran. Plus, I won't have to deal with the two boys.

After about 2 minutes, I make it home. I run up the stairs passed a confused Grandma and as quickly as possible get changed into my villain costume. I exit my room real quick and yell "I'm going to return the cat and play with my friend!" down the stairs and proceed to grab the cat, run down the stairs, and run out to my backyard.

I could here the door bell ring as I was climbing the fence with the cat in one arm. 'Probably Kenny and Scott.'

I continue over the fence and run to the U-Stor-It.

When I make it, I go up to the office and wait for Chaos. I proceed to text him.
S- Me
C- Chaos

S- Im at the U-Stor-It and I have the cat.

C- Wow! You got there fast.

S- Yeah, well Mysterion and Captian Diabetes figured out who I am and I had to hurry before they got to my house.

C- Oh hamburgers. That's pretty bad. I'll be at the U-Stor-It in a few.

He stops texting, and I sit around for 10 minutes before texting again.

S- You ok?

C- Oh uh... Sorry. I just got grounded so I can't.

S- That's a shame. Why were you grounded?

C- Because ive been playing with you guys too much.

S- ...

C- Static?

S- Wtf. They grounded you for playing with your friends TOO MUCH!?

C- Y-yeah...

S- That's so fucking stupid!

C- I-I mean I deserve it.

S- No you don't. Im coming over.

C- But

S- No buts.

C- But ill just get even more grounded.

S- Im gonna rip your parents a new one.

I put my phone back in my pocket and put the cat down. I can leave him here for now. Saving Chaos is more important.

I exit the office and quickly run down to the entrance, then I run passed it and quickly run to Butters house. Once I make it there, I ring the door bell.

A man opens the door. "Yes? What do you want? Butters has been grounded, so if you're here for him, he can't come out."

Yayyy another chapter. As you can tell, I lost interest again XD, but your guys love in the comments made me want to upload so I did. Anyway, what'd you think?

Words 1129