Chapter One

There was silence in the air as Bone and Falcon guarded camp. The only source of light was a half - moon, which was covered by flowy clouds. The tomcat and the she-cat sat in silence.

Bone glanced around. The rest of the clan was curled up, asleep. At least that was what it appeared. Bone saw movement behind him and his head whipped around only to see Scourge looking at him. Their eyes locked for a split second before Bone looked in front of himself casually.

The black and white tomcat looked at the moon before
looking at Falcon, whom had fallen asleep while sitting up. He harshly nudged Falcon. She shot up, squeaking and looking at him quickly. He glared at her through narrowed eyes, "You fell asleep, idiot." He muttered through bared teeth.

Falcon rolled her eyes and huffed. Soon enough, the sky started to slowly light up. A soft, morning breeze blew through Bone's semi - long fur which chilled him slightly. He glanced back to see Scourge grooming himself. Bone couldn't help but stare. His ears perked up as Falcon yawned.

The sky was a dull pink and clouds flew slowly yet freely, the sun was just peaking above the horizon. The dark night had ended and the sun had come up to bring another day. Bone inhaled deeply. He never realized how tired he was until now.

Scourge flicked his ear before striding over to Falcon and Bone in silence. Bone glanced at the black tomcat, "Good morning, my leader." He spoke as Scourge sat beside him, curling his tail around his paws.

Scourge looked up at Bone, blinking, "You two can go to sleep now. Wake up the rest of the clan before you do so." He looked up at the sky with closed eyes.

Bone and Falcon nodded. Bone brushed past Scourge with his pelt suddenly heating up. Why is my pelt so warm all of a sudden? He asked himself in his head, quietly freaking out. He had never felt this. It was quite confusing. He nudged cats until they got up and Falcon did the rest of the lazy cats he called clanmates.

Bone pushed the thought of Scourge and his frustrating experience out of his head as he curled up in a corner to sleep in silence. His face was turned towards the wall so he wouldn't get distracted from falling asleep. Just as he was very close to fall deep into the black abyss, a cat loomed close beside him before he dozed off.

How exhausted Bone was had gotten the best of him.

A.N Sorry it is short. I typed this last night when I was tired so hope you enjoyed, bye bros!