Chapter Fifteen

Okay y'all, should I keep switching between Scourge's and Bone's POV or should I just stick with one of them? Tell me what you think in the comments and vote if you want TuT

Fluff and gore warning ️ ⚠️

Bone woke up, still near the Thunderpath with Scourge. He growled and silently wished it wasn't a dream. Scourge slowly woke up as his ear twitched. Lifting his head from Bone's back, he spoke, "Is something wrong, Bone?" He asked groggily. "I heard you growl." He muttered, putting his forelegs over Bone's back and stretching slightly.

Bone glanced at the tired cinnamon roll, "Ah, sorry. I just kind of got lost in thought." He blinked. Scourge nuzzled his cheek gently, "Whatever you say. Do you want to wake up now because I am totally fine with laying here and sleeping." He hummed.

Bone intertwined tails with the younger tomcat, "Just come here so I can love the shit out of you." He snorted. Scourge rolled his eyes and scooted closer to Bone's head, tucking his paws under him. He felt Bone put a foreleg over him and lick his head.

Scourge glanced at Bone as the bigger male started to lap as his upper neck, "What were you thinking about?" He asked.

Bone shrugged, "Nothing much, just my dream I had when we fell asleep after- you know what I mean." Bone snorted
( Haha yeah ask me what I mean if you don't get my joke 😼 )

Scourge glanced at Bone again, "And what was the dream about?" He asked, untucking his paws slightly. Bone was already done washing his neck and head so now his back was getting groomed.

Bone purred, "You." He remarked. He wasn't exactly lying to Scourge. Scourge snorted, "You're a lovesick idiot," He smirked, "But I love you anyways, your my lovesick idiot." He said

Bone nuzzled his cheek, "Yeah." He sighed happily.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

When Bone and Scourge got back to BloodClan, it was almost the opposite. Some cats were fighting but that was pretty ordinary for BloodClan. Clay padded over, "Are you surprised?" He asked with the smuggest smirk that could ever come upon one's face.

Scourge snorted, Bone hissed, "The only thing surprising in you thinking you have a chance with him." He huffed scornfully and sourly.

Scourge looked at him, looking quite pleased actually. "Accurate." He nodded. Clay scoffed, his smirk disappearing into a cold frown, "I would say the same for you." He bared his teeth as Scourge slid past them to perch on his dumpster where he was watching Bone unsheath his claws.

Bone drew his lip back, "You have the ego the size of a bunch of twoleg nests." He growled before lunging at Clay. He quickly placed scratch marks over Clay's open eyes, blinding the cool grey tomcat quickly. Clay cried in pain, his eyes just gushing blood and tears. After clawing Clay's stomach until there was almost his bones showing, he slit Clay's throat. Every cat was silent.