Chapter 3

(Y/N)s POV:

"T-the what..?"
He repeated slowly
"the government (Y/N)"

That can't be... What in Earth did  I do in that week? Why would the government... Did I do some kind of crime? Or.. WILL I do something? Wait... I don't even know if I can trust Stanford... Maybe he's lying

"Why are you asking?"
I ask quietly, hoping to get a nonsense answer which will prove him wrong

"Well, as I was getting water, I saw outside two guys from the government standing at the place where you were lying. They looked pretty confused that there were blood, but not you. I guess it won't be long until they will search in here for you...
You really don't remember anything? "

" No... What were I doing here..? I must've known that it was dangerous, but... This just... Why.. - "
Ford disrupted my overthinking.

"Hey, look at me."
He said in a soothing voice, he probably noticed my overthinking.
"it'll be okay, you're gonna get your memory back eventually and we'll figure it out. You can trust me. Okay?"

I looked at him and nodded slowly. I already knew that, but how to stop your mind from thinking? Exactly. You can't.
But it helped a little bit, my mind was calming down. Slowly, but it did.

" I guess I should get some rest.. I really need that."
Atleast my body does

"Okay, if you need something, I am right here."
He sat down on a desk right next to the bed.

"Wait.. is this your room?"
I don't want to be stealing any bodies room...

"Apparently it is. But it's okay, I don't sleep a lot."
Ford told me with a calm voice.

"You know that it's not healthy, right?"
A normal sleep schedule is important. I mean, it's not like I have it, but still.

"... Yes. But you need it more than me. Now, go to sleep, okay?"
Ford looked at me with a small smile.

"okay"
I sighted and turned myself carefully around so I would sleep with my face to the wall.

Fords POV:

I was currently writing in my fourth journal. But I just couldn't concentrate. I closed the book and looked at (Y/N).

What could she wanted here? You don't just get shot, especially from the government. But.. I've got the feeling that you can trust her..
Argh Stanford! Didn't you learn anything?! Trust no one!

I pulled myself out of my thinking, only to notice that (Y/N) was sleeping weird. She is moving a lot, what can't be normal, especially with her wound.

"I know you're awake"

"And I thought I could hide it."
She looked at me with a sleepy smile.
"But I nearly slept, so..
And resting is almost as good as sleeping."

"Yeah, yeah"
I chuckled.
"Now try to sleep, I've got to talk to the others"

She only mumbled "already trying"
While I was walking out the door to the living room.

-----------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry that this one ain't so long, I'm just a little bit stressed because of school. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!