Chapter 8

(Y/N)s POV:

I was walking into the direction of the living room... At least I think to the living room. The kids are walking on my sides to look that I won't fall, I didn't wanted them to help me actively.

As we walked into the living room, I was right, I saw Ford writing something down in a book and Stanley sitting down in a coush watching TV.. In underwear.
Well, he lives here, I can't make the rules

We walked over to Ford and sat down.
"Oh hey Kids, (Y/N), are you done with questions?"
He closed the book and putted it away, I only could see a six fingered symbol with a big four written on it.

"Well yeah, but we might slipped out infront of (Y/N) that Mabel and me went inside Grunkle Stan's mind...?"
First Ford looked like he wanted to say something funny but held it back.

"Ay Sixer, don't you dare I know what ya wanna say."
Stanford face changed immediately after his brain processed what Dipper said.

"Wait, you've been in Stanley's Mind!" he jumped up.

"Wait, you've been in my Mind! Eh ya know what, after last year nothin' surprises me anymore"
Stanley continued watching TV.

"well, Grunkle Ford, You know who went into his Mind and we wanted to stop him..."
The Twins looked like they did a huge Mistake.

What on Earth could have happened last year..? Must have been something horrible... Or someone horrible, I mean who do you call you know who?

" Uhm could someone please explain to me what is happening here if I am supposed to sleep tonight?"
I tried to be quiet because I couldn't say what kind of emotion the atmosphere was holding.
Ford looked at me, curious. I noticed myself scanning every single detail on his face: his markant nose, the broken glasses, his eyes...

Stanford ripped me out of my thoughts.
"Well... I think we could tell you, but this will be a loooong story, like really long."
I looked at the twins who nodded furiously. So I sat down differently, with pain of course, and started to listen.

"Well... Me and Stanley were in our Childhood just as close as Dipper and Mabel. And as you know, I was being bullied. We were the stereotypical Brain and Muscles. But everything changed when..."

I highly doubt that yall don't know the Backstory of Stan and Ford and I think yall know what happened in  Weirdmaggedon so let's continue after that. By the way, Ford didn't said that it was Bill Cipher, he always said 'You know who'. Well, I guess I annoyed you enough, so let's get on with the story :)

"But we defeaded him in Stans mind with the Memory Gun. Stan sadly lost all his Memories, but he regained them. And that was all."

Fords POV:

After I finished talking, (Y/N) was just staring at me, not moving, not even blinking, with her mouth wide open.

" U-uhm, did I break her or something..? "
Suddenly she shook her head and looked at me with a tilted head.

"Just to clarify, you said 'him and me, grammar Stanley' ..?"
I nodded. I were not prepared for the next thing: (Y/N) nearly dying because of laughter.
I looked at my great niece and my great nephew and they looked as confused as I were.

As (Y/N) finished laughing she tried to explain.
" A-are you-  did you-"
She needed more time to calm down.

"Ford, you do know you made a mistake too?"
We all looked at her like she has lost her mind.
"It's Him and I, not Him and me"

Quiet. I needed time to progress what she just said. There was only one thing I knew: Stanley would never leave me alone with that ever again.

"HAHAH NEVER OH MY GOD POINTDEXTER I CAN'T BELIEVE HAHAHA"
Stanley had the laugh of his life. Hopefully he dies of his laughter, then I don't have to live my whole life with the utter embarrassment.
I looked back at (Y/N), who was looking confused at Stanley and holding back a small smile.

Her face movements changed in like a second from this to a serious glare at the wall right behind me, thinking and probably progressing what I said about our past. She doesn't looks as shocked as I thought her to be, maybe she is hiding the most shock.

"I mean, I already thought that you all had something in the past that scared you mentally, but this.... Is very heavy. Like, I think I need some time to over think this and progress everything. But, one question.. Who is "you know who?" because I don't know who he is, and it seems like itll be better to know so I can try to protect myself from him.. "
(Y/N) had to fight to hold her eyes open. This story is maybe too much for her brain to handle in the beginning.

" He isn't dangerous anymore. You don't have to worry about that. And the less you know about him, the better. C'mon, now get to bed, you are already half asleep."
I stood up and held (Y/N) a hand, she took it and walked into the direction of my bedroom.

" you never met me when I were half asleep, and trust me, you don't want to. "
She giggled triedly. But mentally, she wasn't really here. She was for sure thinking about the story. Yeah,  that story is hard to handle, but I am sure tomorrow her brain has progressed and analyzed the story from the beginning to the very ending.

I helped her into bed, where she fell asleep in no time. I putted the blanket over her and quietly left my room. I have some research to do in my labor.
She'll be fine.