Chapter 7

(Y/N)s POV:

This shower was really what I needed. I looked like I lived for a week in the woods! Luckily I had some spare clothes with me, but I still need to get new ones. And since I have to stay here for a Month or something...

As I came into Fords room, I saw Mabel and Dipper already waiting for me. I smiled at them and sat down on the bed.

"You do know that you shouldn't just walk around like that? I mean after you fell today after you tried to walk..."
Seems like someone starts to care about me. Maybe we'll get long in the future somewhen..

"Yeah, but I didn't want to call for someone, I don't like to depend on someone."
Only then I saw that both had Notebooks in their hands just as a pen. Atleast they know what they want to ask.

The twins looked at each other, communicating with their eyes. Both nodded in union. I didnt thought much about it, probably a twin thing. And since I don't have a twin... But maybe something similar like with your best friend or something.

"Sooo..I'll start. How are you doing?"
Mabel looks at me curious.
"pretty good actually. I just have constant pain in my leg and somehow a chronic headache...? But nothing some painkillers can't fix. And no, I didn't took any painkillers today."
Now they look a little bit worried, Mabel more than Dipper.

"What do you exactly remember? I mean, before you woke up here?"
So I think they are gonna take turns on who asks.
"Well, I remember going to bed in my home, I guess I was thinking about how boring my life is, since I am in retirement and basically don't have anything to do. And we'll, you know the rest."
Dipper looked sceptical at me, but then nodded and wrote that down. I think he believes me.

" Do you have a husband? What about your family?"
i don't know why, but with this question she looked very exited.
" I am single and have only my little brother as family left, but we don't have that much contact."
"Aww, okay" If possible, Mabel looked much more exited than before, even though I told them that I have like no one to look after me.

"Did you ever had contact with the police?"
Why did I knew that something like that would come?
"Besides recent events.."
I scratched a little bit over my bandaid on my leg.
"... when I was a teenager, I stole some small things from the small shop of our village. But nothing much I swear, just like two bags of bubblegum. And nobody noticed."
Dipper squinted his eyes just so, that I could barely notice.
This Boy is gonna scan me the whole time I'm here, wont he?

" What is your perfect idea of a date?"

Ah, Mabel a shipper, explains a lot. I am kinda curious with who she ships me... Probably one of her Great uncles.. Hopefully not Stanley, nothing against him but.. Just no. I wouldn't complain about Ford tho..
"Well, I am not a big fan of Romantic, so a small picnic in a forest or at the beach would be a great date."

I tried to sit down differently. I think, both of the twins are warming up on me. Even Dipper a little bit.

The questions remained similar. Mabel asked me about my favorite stuff and about love, while Dipper asked more about safety things and if I am dangerous. And this went like this for like, two hours or something ans I was getting really tired. I didn't knew that they would have that much questions ready for me. And I know little to nothing about the Twins, while they almost know everything about me now.

"So, last question, did you have any unnormal weird dreams?" Dipper seemed nervous, like he was scared that I'll give a certain answer.

"I wouldn't call them weird, because I Lucid dream a lot. You know what that is?"
Dipper shaked his head.
"Lucid dreaming is when you know that you're dreaming and that you can dream what you want about, you have the control in your dreams."

"... Just like in Stans Mind.."
Dipper and Mabel were looking at each other.
"I didn't know that it's possible in your own dreams and not only in others Minds, that is SO COOL"

"Uhm, excuse me to interrupt you, but what are you talking about?! Inside others Minds?! Like in Stan's Mind?!"

The twins looked shocked. But I was curious because as far as I know cant you go into the mind of other persons.

"Should we tell her?"
"I-I don't know Mabel, she might is dangerous and that knowledge could make her more dangerous... Maybe Great Uncle Ford should decide.. Like, they are his Journals, so It should be his decision."

Journals? What the..? Okay, I don't want to know what this Family has gone through, but it wasn't something good if I look at them. They all definitely have a Trauma! And I can't shake off the feeling that is has something to do with these Journals..