Chapter 20 - Similar Than She Thought

Chapter 20

The bell rang loudly throughout the halls and everyone swarmed out of their classroom like ants discovering food.

"Ugh" Becca let out beside her as Leah rummages through her books in her locker. "What's wrong?" Leah asked while she takes a notebook and places it inside before zipping her bag.

Her friend gave her an exasperated look and flipped a bit of her hair from her shoulder, "Nate has been texting me nonstop ever since that day with your, friend" she tried to word out teasingly.

Leah rolled her eyes and pushed her friend's shoulder.

"Stop it" she mumbled and Becca simply laughed.

"I mean he has been in your room so you guys have got to be more then friends" She said with a smirk, Leah chuckled, seeing Becca pulling out a weird face.

"What do you mean? Haven't you entered my room before?" the blonde girl retorted back, crossing her arms. All amusement from Becca's face disappeared, replaced with a look of seriousness, she suddenly took a step forward towards Leah and roughly pull her by the waist, she looked at Leah dead in the eyes.

"I've been dying to confess my hidden feelings, now is my chance..." Becca lowered her voice and tilted her face to the left. She closes her eyes. Leah broke down into a fit of laughter and covered her friend's mouth with the palm of her hands.

Becca pulled away and the two laughed as they walked together towards the entrance door.

"I want to block him so badly but he keeps sending Damien's pictures to bribe me and if I don't cooperate, he threatens to lie to Damien that I've been stalking him" Becca huffed out. Leah sent a gaze at her friend, tilting her head to the side,

"But aren't you stalking him though?"

"But he doesn't need to know that!" Becca claimed with a wide crazy-like smile that made Leah chuckled. "Imagine how creepy he'd think if he knew that I've been receiving pictures taken of him secretly and even have an album for that in my gallery"

Leah nodded her head in agreement, "You are creepy"

"Hey," Becca retorted back, nudging an elbow at her lightly, "You would understand, you have someone saving your pictures secretly" she joked sarcastically. 

The blonde girl chuckled, "Hopefully not" she said.

"Ugh, speak of the devil, look who's waiting for you" Becca said beside her and she followed her line of sight to see a man waiting behind the gates of the all-female school ground.

Nathan wore his school shirt as well as blazer and stood with his hands in his pocket.

Some girls could be seen surrounding him.

"Wait a minute, Damien's here too! Leah, hold my bag, no one comes near what's mine!" Becca suddenly said in a rushed sentence when she saw the black haired male appearing behind Nathan, Leah watches as her friend runs forward towards the small crowd like she was caught on fire, looking both a mess and frantic.

"Damien!" she shouted overly cheerful, looking behind her to cast a glare at the other females who flaunt over him. Everyone knew not to make Becca mad since they know how, crazy, the girl could become when she wishes to, so with sour expressions, they disperse. 

Leah walked over to them, with Becca's bag In-front of her while she wore her bag behind. Nathan lifted his head as he saw her and waved his hand at her, he walked towards her before she reached.

"Hey Leah," he greeted with a smile.

"Hi" she replied back politely, giving a small smile of her of her own before she was standing beside her friend.