Chapter 26

Mega's POV

"ZELKAM PLEASE" I yelled.
Zelk was barely breathing.

Stay with me for every moment of my life. May my every breath be linked to yours. At first, I wasn't so sure, but when difficult times came, I understood our love. Our connection. May I lean my head against your chest, and keep listening to my name beating in your heart. I just want to be with you for life. Stay with me.

Zelk's POV

I couldn't move my lips. Everything was blurry. The pain that once burned like fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of my vision and the only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat. My breath came in ragged, shallow gasps. Seconds passed as I lay there, then, I heard a voice. People swarmed all over me, trying to help me, I realized. They wanted to save me. They care. I wasn't alone. I never was. And I knew if I didn't say my feelings back, I would be dead.

"I love you" I barely managed to say.
"I-I love you too"

And then something strange happened-The thorns and roots that surrounded my heart slowly started fading away.

Mega's POV

I took a few steps backwards as I gasped in shock. There were supposed to be blood and petals on the floor but it just disappeared in a 'SNAP'. I also noticed how the roses that bloomed in his eye and hand started disappearing. Zelk started breathing normally again. I was at a lost for words. "Zelk-he's back-HES BACK" I yelled in my head, relieved.

That's when he looks up at me with a smile. A smile-A REAL smile-that I thought would have been gone forever. I smiled back as I rushed over to him and hugged him tightly. "Zelkie don't you even do that again-" I whispered so only he could hear it.
"Heh. I won't" He replied back grinning.

The doctor soon arrived and told us that Zelk has to stay for a few more days or even a week to make sure Zelk is healthy.

[TIMESKIP TO WHEN ZELK IS FULLY RECOVERED]

I looked up in the sky. We were sitting under a tree. The clouds floated calmly. I smiled. Meanwhile, Zelk slept peacefully on my lap. It's been a week since we confessed. Zelk still blames himself for me revealing that I wasn't actually a mute when I yelled in the hospital. I sighed. "Adorable little shortie"

"Who would have known I would fall in love with someone like Zelk?"

Zelk's POV

I woke up to the sound of Mega humming softly. I looked up at him. He still hasn't noticed that I was awake. And that's when I thought of a plan...

"Hey Mega, is it just me or is it getting hotter in here?" I asked, smirking slightly.
"No? What do you mean?" He said after realising I was awake.
"Oh wait it's because you're here-" I said, giggling before quickly getting up and running away.
"ZELKAM!" I heard him yell before he started chasing me.

The chase took around 15 minutes. Eventually I got tired and he had caught up to me. "Zelkam you idot-" He said as he grabbed the back of my hoodie and dragged me backwards.
"Sowwy :(" I muttered, pretending to be sad.

Soon I bursted into laughter and afterwards we were both laughing and flirting. After we've calmed down, we stared at the sky as the sun begins to set slowly.

"The sunset looks so pretty" I said in my head as I held onto Mega's hand.

Mega's POV

I felt Zelk holding onto my hand as he looks up at the sunset. I smiled before saying;

"Let me draw a line using your fingers, in the sky. Half's yours, half's mine; we both will be the richest in the whole world, with our love. Being distant from you is not my forte, so let us go for a world tour together. You'll see the wonders of the world, and I'll see the wonder of my world-YOU"

Author's Notes:
-hope yall enjoy :DDDDD
-and yes I finally have WiFi now but I have to go another trip tmr like wtf :/
-So I might edit this later to make it better because I had to rush this chapter since My WiFi sucked lol.

-okay so I'm most likely gonna take a short break (okay maybe it's not considered a beak because my school is opening again soo and I have to get ready stuff. Lol) After the break, I'm most likely gonna write a Trio book first and then either the sequel of this book or a new ZelkPVP book with a completely different storyline.

Written: 09/08/2020
Edited: 13/08/2020