"Dispatch"

[Just IN] : BFF's Eka and BTS Jimin in an Amusement Park together (!)

Read more...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

September 6 2017, Eka posted a photo of her in her own IG account by taken by someone on an amusement park in Seoul.

With the captions;

" It's a perfect day to go out with someone! @/bts.bighit.official Jimin-ie oppa thank you for treats today! "

And after a few minutes.. She deleted it but many fans saw her post as she have more than 10 million followers in IG.

She deleted it after realizing she tagged BTS official IG account and Jimin's Name.

And her fans on Twitter make it trend worldwide. As the hashtag "#JiminEkaDating" spots in #1 in 16 countries.
Philippines, S.Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, Italy, Thailand, Denmark, India, America, UK, France and Argentina.

The same with Jimin on their Twitter Account, he accidentally posted after few hours after Eka deleted it;

" I enjoyed it lol. Next time again 😉
@/bff.ekalee.official 💕"

And also deleted it after 10 seconds and many fans captured that post and make this rumors that they are dating..

Hashtag/s
#JiminEkaDating on no.1
#JiEkaIsReal on no.3
#JiEkaSailing on no.4
#JiminEka on no.8
Worldwide..

As of September 8 2017 (yesterday) BigHit Entertainment release a statement that two aren't dating.

" Eka and Jimin aren't dating that day, they are with Ella, CJ, Jhope and V that time and they were just to buy something in a store for their groups but CJ and Eka suggest to go for an amusement park for awhile before coming back to their house. And the picture was taken by Ella not Jimin. And they tag each other as Jimin treat the rest for an ticket. And Eka was like very thankful for Jimin. Sorry for making you misunderstanding about the two but they aren't dating. Thank You. "

-----------------

Kala nyo may something na noh HAHAHAHA 😂😂😂
Enjoy reading my story!
Any suggestions please I'm lacking of ideas! Thank you! Borahae 💜