(72) Sasaeng Fans

Chapter 72 - Sasaeng Fans
(Short POV)

Author's POV

In the world of kpop, we can't deny about these crazy fans or we called it "sasaengs".
Many idols including soloist or group can't live their life as an idol without these so called sasaengs..

They can follow you in Airport, can stalk you in your dormitories or apartments even in hotels.. They can harm you by sending death threats and blackmails that it leads you in depression. They will not hesitates to bother you just to get your attention.

Here are the top 3 experiences of BFF (feat. BTS & TXT) with "Sasaengs":

1. BFF Ashley feat. BTS Jungkook & Jimin (maybe?)

- In 6am kst in Gangnam, South Korea.. BFF was in BigHit Building to practice their performance for their upcoming world tour..

But before that Ashley was the first one who came in Building at exact 4:30am kst.. Ashley just fetch by her father to the building..
As Ashley felt bored she walk outside of the building and go to the nearest convenience store to buy some foods to eat.

But while she's walking down the street, she felt like someone was following her.. but she just ignore it.. But a second after... she felt someone again following her.. this time she fasten her steps toward the convenience store..

As she entered the convenience store.. the person in the counter greet her and back.. and she directly go to the noodle area...

But before she go after she buys 10 ramen... she saw a group of girls starting at all.. She smiles.

"120 won." The person in the counter said.
And she paid it.

"Thank you."

"Thank you too.. enjoy your day!" The person in the counter greeted.

As she came out the group of girls suddenly walk towards her.

"Hii~" Ashley said sweetly and smiles. But she felt nervous after the girls smirked at her.

"Hi? Really? Tss! Such a Bich!" The girl in front said.

"Tss! Don't you dare flirt with our Jungkook! Bich!" The other girl said

"You know what? Jungkook doesn't even love you! He just using you!" The another girl said.

"Sorry but you girls should stop it. I don't even know what are you saying seriously.. Sorry but I need to go--- aaahhh!" Ashley said. And she about to walk away but the three girls pull her hair and Ashley lost her balance, so she falls on the ground.

"We're not yet done talking, bich!" The girl said and slap her.

"BREAK UP WITH JUNGKOOK OR ELSE I'LL -" the girl didn't finish her sentence as Jungkook cut her off.

"or else what?" He said calmly while walking towards them.

"I- I can explain oppa... I-I'm sorry..." the girl said.

"Pardon?" Jungkook said and help Ashley to get up and held her waist.

"I don't want to be mean and argue with you girls.. but don't you dare let this happen or else I'm seriously reporting this to our CEO and let him decide what they can do for you to girls." Jimin said and show his phone as he acted like he records all what happened a while ago.