(62) !?!

Chapter 62 - YES?!
(short chapter again sorry)

(Author's POV)

It's September 12 2019.. Its Namjoon's Birthday Day (not actually its Jan. 2021 rn lols)

Instead AJ will make a surprise for RM, RM is the one who will surprise AJ. The two planned to have a date at 7pm night in Paris which AJ's fave place to vacation and RM's dream place where he wanted to proposed to his one and only girl. (Opps maybe a spoiler... Or not lmao)

(AJ's pov)

I'm on my white off-shoulder dress.. Because Me and RM oppa will have a date tonight on Paris because its his birthday!

Were on our way to a famous french restaurant here in Paris. Were some french artist nor international artist going so.

"Do you can speak french baby?" RM said in english. I surprise then because he spokes english out of nowhere. And the word baby? Ohmyghad.

"No i don't how about you?" I reply back in english with accent and he just shrugs

"Hmm.. Were same. I can but a little bit." He said in English and look to the window.

As we arrived the restaurant. I spotted some people that their attention is on us.. Maybe they know us.

We don't wear masked thats why HAHAHA

"Order mo?" Sabi nya. Sabay urong ng isang upuan para makaupo ako.

"Thanks.. Ahm.. Italian spaghetti and ooohhh lasagna! I want that one. And pizza." Sabi ko.

"Okay. Wait me here. I'll order our food." Sabi nya sabay pila doon sa counter.

May lumapit ng ilang magkakaibigan sakin.

"Hello! I'm Danica. I'm a foreign like you, I'm from New Zealand. This is my friend Stacy. We are Armys and BFFLs.. Can we take some picture? Please AJ?" A girl said.

"Oh sure. Why not?" I reply and make a peace sign to take a picture with them.

"Thank you AJ! We love you!" The another girl said. And she make a fingerheart

"Thank you too, and I love you too." I reply and send a fingerheart to them.

After few minutes..

RM oppa came back with one box of pizza, 2 orders of italian spaghetti, 1 lasagna, 1 potato fries and 2 regular coke soda.