(56) °Byuntae Moments PT.1°

Chapter 56 - Byuntae Moments PT.1

🔞⚠*a compilation*⚠🔞

A/N: since BFF and BTS are now a couple group. i decided to make a compilations of pervert moments between this couple group. and remember sweetie this is a matured content of my story, if you don't want to read this kind of contents of story its okay just don't read it and skip this chapter.

A/N: at sa mga gusto magbasa ng ganitong content naman ng story. Siguraduhin nyo lang na magisa lang kayo or else nakuuuuu paktay kang bata ka 😂😂😂
Read at your risk this maybe 13+, 18+ or 21+ hehehehehehehehehe good luck 😉😉😉

1. MOVIE MARATHON (JUNGKOOK & ASHLEY)

Ashley and Jungkook are just watching some movies in Netflix at the middle of the night. Ashley suddenly felt hungry. She told Jungkook to get some foods at their kitchen.

"Dangsin~ Can you go outside and get some foods I'm starving" Ashley said.

"Okay wait for me here" Jungkook said.
Then he go outside and find some foods. But he just came back with one pack of chips.

"There's nothing in the kitchen. I just found this chips" he said. And sat beside her.

Ashley pouted. But Jungkook suddenly smirks.

"What's up with that smirk?" Ashley said and laugh. Jungkook immediately came closer to Ashley and whisper something.

"Then eat me instead." He whispers and he kiss Ashley's cheeks that made her blushed.

"Yahh!" Ashley said and hit him in his chest. But then Jungkook push her down and hover her.

"Yahhh Youre so heavy~" Ashley said and pushing Jungkook away but he just lean closer.

"You wasting your strength baby." Jungkook said in low voice. That made Ashley weak.

She can't even look to his eyes. But then Jungkook place a kiss everywhere in her face, except her lips. And said.

"Good night and I love you" he said and a place a peck to her lips, and he stand up to turn off the TV.

"But I'm hungry" Ashley said and pout.

"Its already 12 in the midnight." Jungkook said and lay down to his bed.

"But--" she was cutted by Jungkook.

"One more buts, I swear you can't walk tomorrow." Jungkook said and smirks.

"Aish fine!" Ashley said and she lay down to her bed.

2. MAKING PANCAKES (JIN & ELLA)

Ella was just making pancakes for everyone at 4am in the morning. Suddenly Jin awakes and straightly go to the kitchen to find some foods to cook for breakfast.

But as he saw Ella already making some pancakes. He decided to not to and he places a playful smirks.

As Ella was about to flip the pancake. Jin slowly walking towards Ella and backhug her softly.

"Good morning baby." Jin whisper to Ella with his sleepy deep low voice.

"Oh my gosh! You scared me!" Ella said and place her hands on her chest. And hit Jin's shoulders.