(93) BFF on Knowing Brothers

Chapter 93 - BFF on Knowing Brothers

Throwback Chapter 2017 w/ GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN and GOT7.

(Author's POV)

This is the 1st time that BFF will guesting on Knowing Bros, they are already quite popular in South Korea that time after they got their award from BBMA 2017.

They are with Gfriend, Seventeen and GOT7 for this episode.

"Oh!" Hodong said with a surpirsed expression as Jackson strongly open the door.

"Hello!" Everyone said and wave to them.

"Woah~ We gather 4 groups for this episode! Introduce yourselves!" Janghoon said.

"Say the name!" Mingyu started.

"Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo, Seventeen imnida!" All the 13 members said in unison.

"Come and get it!" Jaebeom started.

"Got7! Annyeonghaseyo, Got7 imnida!" All the 7 members said in unison

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yeojachingu imnida!" The girls of Gfriend said in unison.

"Together, Forever!" Ella started.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Best friend forever imnida!" All the girls said in unison.

"Wow, we have 13 + 7 + 6 + 7.. we have 33 guests today!" Sangmin said.

"I already know most of them, as I'm an idol myself and we used to interact on stage before... so it's your turn to guess their names." Heechul said.

"We already know GOT7 members, let's guess the other group." Soogeun said.

"Alright, we are going to sit beside you and also we're going to help you to guess their names as well." Jaebeom said, then the Got7 members sat beside the hosts.

"Yeah sure. Let's guess BFF names first?" Youngchul said and everyone agrees. Seventeen and Gfriend members sat on the chairs on the front with BFF.

"I know them, they are very popular these days especially on the western." Kyunghoon said.

"Wow, how long since your debut?" Janghoon asked.

"We debuted in June 10th 2015... so it's been 2 years, I think?" Ashley answered.

"You guys from survival show, right?" Jinho said.

"Yeah, and the numbers that with have in our name tags are the final rankings." CJ said.

"So you placed in the last?" Sangmin said.

"Yes, Unfortunately" CJ said, and laugh.

"Ey, be confident atleast you debuted, look at you now, one of the biggest stars. It is just a number. Just prove to them that you deserved to debut. You did a great job!" Bambam said and smiles.

"Oh thank you so much" CJ shyly said and smiles.

"That's nice.. oh I just heard that you guys just arrived from Las Vegas.. it is true?" Hodong said.

"Oh yeah it's true. We just came from Las Vegas, 5 days ago." Kia said.

"For what?" Kyung hoon asked.

"We have to go to Las Vegas for Billboard Music Awards" AJ said.

"Really? Wow! Do you guys received an award?" Janghoon said.

"Yeah, Billboard Top Duo/Group." AJ said, that everyone amazed and clap their hands to BFF.

"Is your BTS sunbaenim, got an award as well?" Mark said.