(60) °North Korea°

Chapter 60 - North Korea
(Throwback Chapter 2018)

(Author's pov)

Tomorrow is the day of celebration of North Korea and South Korea peaceful friendship anniversary.

And as the South Korea's Seoul Ambassador, you guys BFF and Kpop Girl Group Red Velvet invited by North Korea's President Kim Jong Un to be part of the celebration, he did with an agreement with South Korea's President that the two groups are allowed to enter and exits the North Korea.

The girls did not hesitated to accept the opportunity, they also allowed to perform in the celebration. They will perform Deja Vu and Fly High (that time What is not released yet.)

They also discussed to each other that they will wear clothes that something is good for the eyes of the people in north korea. They decided to wear white plain suits as a symbol of peace. And they also wanted to dyed their hair black as a symbol of respect. Because if they didn't respect the tradition around the North Korea, it will affect their career and also themselves.

Today before they will go to north korea. They are now practicing their steps of Dejavu and Fly high.

The girls also decided to change some (inappropriate) steps so that can show some respect for the people in North Korea.

In Fly High choreo dance break, in AJ's part where she will kick. Instead of kicking step she change it to a degree bow.
And in they lyrics, instead singing of (fake it break it) they change it to (stop it break it). Also in the chorus instead of (i can fake it naraolla) they change it to (i can stop it naraolla)

And in Deja Vu choreography in bridge choreo part where CJ and Ashley did some skin ship steps, they change it just singing and gesturing the steps. And in the last chorus of choreo instead of body wave step they change it to turning around.

Its kinda hard to them to change the choreo but they did it very well.
Also instead of un-tied hair styles, and wearing strong make up image. They will pony tail their hairs and a light make up. To show some respect for the womans in North Korea.

Also they are not wearing skirts and crop top outfits. They will wear a long sleeve white suit and white pants and a pair of white shoes (teka parang mga white lady na ata sila nun dejoke xd)

(AJ's POV)

After few moments of practicing. We decided now to prepare all the things we will bring to North Korea and eat our lunch now. As of 2pm today we will go to the border of the South Korea and North Korea. The North Korea's president will fetch us and guide us to enter their country.

"Aahhhhh! Kinakabahan ako!" Sabi ni Ella eonni.

"Relax lang HAHA. Kasama naman natin si Mr. President, tyaka sina Red Velvet Sunbaengnim eh." Sabi ni CJ.

"Good luck girls! Ang swerte nyo naman! Nakakaproud kayo!" Sabi ni Jimin oppa at isa isa kami niyakap.

"Ready kana ba for your speech tomorrow?" Tanong sakin ni RM oppa at niyakap ako.

"Yup, thanks to your help." Sabi ko at niyakap ko rin sya.

"I'm proud of you princess. Keep it up!" Sabi nya.