"Dispatch"

Double News Update!
!DISPATCH!

[JUST IN] BFF Eka and BTS Jimin spotted in A Food Stall this New Year's Eve!

[JUST IN] BFF AJ and BTS RM spotted on Private Park together this New Year's Eve!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
(Eka and Jimin's Issue)

December 29 2017
After MBC Rehearsals.. Some Idols made their way home

But looks like this four idols on the way on somewhere after the rehearsal.

BTS Jimin and BFF Eka, recently trends after being paired in AMAs Red Carpet. And after being rumored of dating last September 2017.

But today a fans spotted them two, on a food stall near at BigHit's building.
This December 29 2017, Afternoon after rehearsals.
After the paparazzi post the two pictures of them on their twitter page. Many Armys ad BFFLs retweeted.. That the pictures are really Eka and Jimin.

As Eka was not wearing mask, she did easily recognized by her fans, but Jimin was on his mask but he did recognized after he removed it.

- " if bighit statement in this is a false rumor, I'm gonna sue him really! "
- " omggg!~ if this was a false rumor, i will gonna report you bighit! "
- " damn! I wish they are true dating! My shippp is sailing wahhh!! "
- " bighit were waiting for your statements! Ackkkk! I hope they are! They are pretty cute relationship "

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
(AJ and RM's issue)

Recently this two having treating each other and being clingy on Twitter posts. As recently RM called her "Princess" three times. And sending "💕's". Many Armys and BFFLs assumed they are dating. But BigHit didn't released any statement until now. So the issue are still mysterious.

The same day for Eka and Jimin. Also RM and AJ spotted on the private park by a korean fans.
Based on them, they are not a fan of BTS and BFF but they are pretty sure it was them.

As they took the pictures of them one by one inside of a mini museum
When the both of them entered it.
They said.. It was really them

As they posted the pictures on their Twitter accounts, Armys and BFFLs becomes crazy and re-tweeted the post.
As RM was not wearing a mask and he just on his shades. Armys almost recognized him. And AJ was on her mask but you can clearly tell it was her by her cat eyes and wavy hair.

- " bighit it's been 3 months! Can you please release your statements now about them!?! "
- " gosh bighit! Come on! I can feel that they are on something right now! Please release your statement! "
- " if they were dating, i really study hard this upcoming quarter! "
- " where is the statement!? I'm badly needing them?! Are they together?! "
- " ackkkk! 💖 they are pretty look good to each other! I can sense that they are dating from start! Hahaha! "

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Now, the first day of 2018.
As of 5 am kst, BigHit finally release his statement about the rumors and issues!

- " hello, this is bang si hyuk. Bighit entertainment CEO and Helder. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

First, my statement for Jimin (BTS) and Eka (BFF). As I talked to them yesterday, they said.. They would like to tell their fans and everyone.. That YES they are dating since October 15 2017. When the rumors starts in September. It was true that they are not dating.

But I confrimed as the groups' CEO, Yes they are dating for around 2 months. Hope you guys support them as how you guys support them from the start.

And for RM (BTS) and AJ (BFF) issue. In September 2017. As they posted some things that they are being obvious to their fans. And this December as they spotted in a park.

I talked to them and they said YES also, that they are dating since RM's birthday (Sept. 12 2017). And RM said why he keeps treating her because even they are together, he really wanted to show his love for her.

So Both Issues are true, they are dating. Don't worry I'm very Happy for them, as they are happy for each other. They can still manage their groups and continue working with us don't worry.

Again, I am Bang Si Hyuk. Thank you"-

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

- " omg!!! I'm so happy for them!"
- " congrats JiEka! congrats AJoon!"
- " omggg!! Congrats for both of them"

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Credits for the pictures!